• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Where to buy Vinyl records in India

SPONSORED ADS

JayaRaa

Anyone knows of Vinyl/ACD shops in Pune ?
Rohit Enterprises, 2435/3, East Street next to chinese room rest, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Tel: 98220 26389
Had seen quite a few CD's at this place about 8 months ago. I think they have vinyl & cassettes as well.

Jayant_S

The best place to buy vinyl in India right now is the revolver club in Mumbai. They have an online store and ship all over the country.
After I discovered them, my vinyl spending has gone through the roof

Jayant

sydney

I buy nee records online from importcds price works out cheaper than india even after shipping and customs

celester340

I have bought more than 500 lps on discogs. Never a problem. I buy in small amounts like 5-7 so as not to attract the attention of customs.

SPONSORED ADS

skroderider

I found sellers on musicstack.com to be a good experience overall, as long as you stick to European sellers with a 4+ rating. If you pay through Paypal, your money is also safe in case the package does not reach you for some reason.

RajMahal

Hey All,

Help needed:

Is there any LP Store in Jaipur or Nagpur ?

I could see olden golden shop in Jaipur, any idea how is it ?
There is a seller named Rajesh (I believe operates from his house) that sells Hindi LPs. I have bought some from him in the past. I would rate the LPs as fair to good. The same about the price. Here is his number: 9214596220. You might want to check him out.

Naturelover

There is a seller named Rajesh (I believe operates from his house) that sells Hindi LPs. I have bought some from him in the past. I would rate the LPs as fair to good. The same about the price. Here is his number: 9214596220. You might want to check him out.
Nagpur or Jaipur?

SPONSORED ADS