Where to buy Vinyl records in India

Anyone knows of Vinyl/ACD shops in Pune ?
Rohit Enterprises, 2435/3, East Street next to chinese room rest, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Tel: 98220 26389
Had seen quite a few CD's at this place about 8 months ago. I think they have vinyl & cassettes as well.

The best place to buy vinyl in India right now is the revolver club in Mumbai. They have an online store and ship all over the country.
After I discovered them, my vinyl spending has gone through the roof

Jayant

I buy nee records online from importcds price works out cheaper than india even after shipping and customs

I have bought more than 500 lps on discogs. Never a problem. I buy in small amounts like 5-7 so as not to attract the attention of customs.

I found sellers on musicstack.com to be a good experience overall, as long as you stick to European sellers with a 4+ rating. If you pay through Paypal, your money is also safe in case the package does not reach you for some reason.

Hey All,

Help needed:

Is there any LP Store in Jaipur or Nagpur ?

I could see olden golden shop in Jaipur, any idea how is it ?
There is a seller named Rajesh (I believe operates from his house) that sells Hindi LPs. I have bought some from him in the past. I would rate the LPs as fair to good. The same about the price. Here is his number: 9214596220. You might want to check him out.

There is a seller named Rajesh (I believe operates from his house) that sells Hindi LPs. I have bought some from him in the past. I would rate the LPs as fair to good. The same about the price. Here is his number: 9214596220. You might want to check him out.
Nagpur or Jaipur?

Hi Guyz...I am looking for places to buy Hindi vinyl records in Hyderabad. Will highly appreciate if anybody can help with pointers or contacts of LP dealers in Hyderabad.. :)

Hi Guyz...I am looking for places to buy Hindi vinyl records in Hyderabad. Will highly appreciate if anybody can help with pointers or contacts of LP dealers in Hyderabad.. :)
Hey hector, I’ve tried purchasing LPs from India (Bangalore & delhi) and realised that most of them are severely overrated in terms of condition. They will be graded at least two category upwards, which is so heartbreaking. It’s so sad to see that people owning them in paat haven’t really bothered taking care of them and the people selling them treat them abd stotr them like garbage. I’ve had cases with very old and torn inner sleeves, no inner sleeves at all etc. the sellers who have real Very good or exceptional graded LPs end up asking for the moon for them. Better to buy from abroad using platforms like discogs. I’ve had a great experience with them.

Hi guys... looking for the following LPs. Anyone having information on where I can get these?

Bazaar (1981)
Ghar
Lekin

I have a huge collection of records I want to sell, mostly Rock etc, but I am far too lazy to make a posting LOL

Perhaps one day I will do a "pop up" shop and sell some stuff, but these days I have not had time to do that, because selling records is time consuming and almost a fulltime job.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back