Which Budget Voltage Stabilizer / Regulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sir, can you indicate the price of the Vertex stabilizer and where can it be bought. A quick googling didn't show any online sales.

Further as I understand this would be enough for all the components connected in the HT room. However if we use mostly only an AVR and TV then 3kva might be a overkill. Do they have lower capacity models also.

Thank you

Yes they do have 1kva as well. And 3kva is an overkill surely. However there wasn't much price difference. I got it for around 16k. Are your from Tamil Nadu? There are contact numbers on the website. That's how I got in touch with them.

I'm using a 3kva vertex servo stabilizer in chennai in my HT room. In fact lots of us in Chennai use this product. Tried and tested and works great.
I recently had a conversation with Vertex guy from Bangalore regarding online UPS. He was well aware of nitigrities of audio power requirements and aware of our forum very well !!!
Hi sir, can you indicate the price of the Vertex stabilizer and where can it be bought. A quick googling didn't show any online sales.

Further as I understand this would be enough for all the components connected in the HT room. However if we use mostly only an AVR and TV then 3kva might be a overkill. Do they have lower capacity models also.

Thank you
Vertex has a branch near Bangalore University. I was enquiring for online UPS. I shall PM you the contact.

I'm using a 3kva vertex servo stabilizer in chennai in my HT room. In fact lots of us in Chennai use this product. Tried and tested and works great.
Checked their site and they have a single phase, three phase air and oil cooled stabilizer which model you are using and will be ideal for a HT set up?

It's their stabilizer they use for HT. So the vertex guys know. They will ask you for what purpose. When u tell them it's for HT they will give you only one product they claim is for HT and audio use. They make a special unit for this.

It's their stabilizer they use for HT. So the vertex guys know. They will ask you for what purpose. When u tell them it's for HT they will give you only one product they claim is for HT and audio use. They make a special unit for this.
Ok ty will check with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back