which music system to buy under 50000

bhartesh

hello everybody
i want to gift a decent music system preferably not home theatre to my relative .It should have very good and loud sound .If it is compact it will be very nice. budget approx 50000/- please suggest

thank u

p.s sorry if i have posted in wrong thread

look for an mantraz or yamaha stereo amp + 2 bookshelf speakers and again an mantraz cd player. But cannot really guide you until you say how loud you want the sound. Is it for paty or a big hall etc

hello everybody
i want to gift a decent music system preferably not home theatre to my relative .It should have very good and loud sound .If it is compact it will be very nice. budget approx 50000/- please suggest

thank u

p.s sorry if i have posted in wrong thread

Your options can include the below:

Sonodyne Sia 310 amp + Sonodyne Sonus 1501 or Sonodyne Sonus 2504
Norge 1000 Gold + Wharfedale Diamond 10.2 or 121
Marantz PM5004 + Wharfedale Diamond 10.2 or 121 or Tannoy Mervury V1

There can be a lot more options however it all depends on the listening preference of the end user. Auditioning or knowledge of your relative's music taste will be an important factor to be considered when making the purchase.

Auditioning or knowledge of your relative's music taste will be an important factor to be considered when making the purchase.
13.gif

Monitor audio has launched a new 16000 rs floorstander for the budget segment
I heard it in the show

We'll add a nad 315 with this

Spend the rest on an oppo

And hey presto you have a seperates half decent stereo system

I heard it in the show

Any link to see and buy online?

I heard it in the show

Oh!! 16K that's less than the Andrew Jones Pioneer FS. Links, review would be an added advantage to get it if worth the price

as for speakers you have wharfedale diamonds, bose 301's and usher s520 to choose from. the usher is close to 30k i think but the other 2 are around or under 20k. the wharfedales and bose pair well with the yamaha integrated as300 amp. not sure about the ushers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back