which phone please urgent??

Checked a friend's HTC Desire yday. Very nice and fast, being a 1 GHz Snapdragon processor. It runs Android 2.1. Around 27K in Mumbai. But I have sort of set my heart for the Motorola Milestone. Also running Android 2.1, roughly same price. But it's got QWERTY keys beside the touchscreen. The only downside seems to be a slower 600 MHz processor, though it has a separate graphics processor which Desire doesn't have. I want to replace my existing iPhone with a qwerty phone that has a nice touchscreen because of the pain of typing messages on a pure touchscreen.

To me, the touchscreen experience of the HTC Desire was as good as my iPhone. I guess that's saying a lot for the Desire since the iPhone's touchscreen is supposed to be the best in the industry.

If you want a pure touchscreen phone, do wait for 7 June. Apple is expected to launch iPhone 4G on that day. May be you shouldn't go by whether it's already common or not. But if you are bent on going non-Apple, then in my opinion Nexus One is your best bet because being a Google product, all Android upgrades are directly applicable. In case of other OEMs, they need to tweak the upgraded Android firmwares to make it work on their hardwares.
Joshua

hey brothers please don't scold me i just buy sony ericsson x10 in white :licklips: i luuuuuuv it ,in jullundhar we don't have google nexus one,htc desire so only left is x10 and htc hd2(which is very big and has same features as x10) x10 is more sexxxxxy in white :D and about android 2.1 it'll arrive somewhere in august i guess so worries their and about apple 4G my younger bro in australia just bought apple i PAD for me so who needs apple 4G :eek:hyeah:

Buying a phone based on other folk's opinion about their performance is a waste of time and money.

A phone is a very personal device and should be bought based on one's needs and priorities and also the "geek factor" of the person.

A hyper active marketing / biz dev guy's need is very different from a doctor. A creative person may prefer something different. A yuppie will want something totally different.

A good way to shop for a device is the shortlist your needs and then find out which phone has these features build into them. Then check them out yourself and buy the one which looks nice/feels good to you.

out of topic, but does any one know when is the nokia c3 getting launched. I am looking for a cheap phone with wifi capabilities

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back