Which Receiver should I go for Polk Audio TSx 440T, et el?

bikram_singh

Hi,

After going through some threads here I have narrowed down my choice of speakers to the following and I wanted to know which AVR should I buy for this?

Two options suggested to me are Denon X1000 and Marantz NR 1504 AVR. Or should I go with Yamaha Rx V-475? Please help me find the best AVR for the following speaker set:

Polk Audio TSx 440T Tower Speaker
Polk Audio DSW PRO550 sub
Polk Audio TSX 250C Centre Channel Speaker
Polk Audio TSx 110B Bookshelf Speaker (for Rear sound I also need suggestions. Should I replace TSx 100B with Polk Audio FXiA4 Surround Loudspeaker?)

I'd like to add that I am getting a dedicated 25 ft X 15 ft X 9.6 ft room built for my HT.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi , I am just wondering whether u got any reply for this question? Which one you finally bought? How is the experience?

Thanks

If you have a good Budget why not get a demo of the ONKYO TX-NR5010. It is Reference grade THX Ultra 2 certified and has more channels than you will need (11.2) :) . you could keep the Polk Audio TSX 110B for Surround Back and add FXiA4 for Surround side or vice versa. and keep adding them to get an almost dome surround effect.

You can go for Denon AVR-X1100W. Mine is almost same setup other than Sub.
Sub I have PSW 110. Denon and Polk are very good match.

Regards,
Suresh

@George & Suresh - You are bumping an old thread from 1 year ago... pretty sure OP has made a decision and probably the purchase too.

PS - Check the date before you reply or answer any queries.

@George & Suresh - You are bumping an old thread from 1 year ago... pretty sure OP has made a decision and probably the purchase too.

PS - Check the date before you reply or answer any queries.

Yes indeed. But can still be useful for others.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back