Which speakers package should I buy?

Jason_Cruze

Hello Everyone,

I recently got an AVR from a respected member of this forum @Prodigy, it is Yamaha RX-V585.

Could you suggest me a speaker package(5.1/5.0) to pair it with this receiver.

My budget is 25K and mostly will be used for movies only.

I'm pairing it with LG CX.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Many brands have 5.0/5.1 packages around ₹25-35k. Check out taga harmony, pioneer, onkyo etc. but it’s difficult to get towers for front speakers at that price.

Hi.
Better go for Elac 5.1 package or Energy brands.
It will fit your budget as well better quality sound output.

Hi..Here in chennai.
Elac 6.1 package is available..It's slightly used one.
If you interested I will share you the concern person phone num.

Hello Everyone,

I recently got an AVR from a respected member of this forum @Prodigy, it is Yamaha RX-V585.

I'm pairing it with LG

Hello Everyone,

I'm pairing it with LG CX.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Can get something like this at your budget

Can get something like this at your budget
Thanks for the suggestion but will it be better than Taga v506 which is currently 26K in Amazon. I might later get a used sub. If it opens up some additional options in this budget, I'm ready to buy a good 5.0 package.

Thanks for the suggestion but will it be better than Taga v506 which is currently 26K in Amazon. I might later get a used sub. If it opens up some additional options in this budget, I'm ready to buy a good 5.0 package.
Since you mentioned a budget and not willing for pre owned, I suggested this. If you increase your budget, you will get better.
Thanks.

Since you mentioned a budget and not willing for pre owned, I suggested this. If you increase your budget, you will get better.
Thanks.
So under 30K I can get only tagav506 or v606 which is the VFM option with 5.0 package. I got some suggestions on elac 5.1 cinema 10 which costs 46K.

Guys, I have narrowed down with my picks please suggest which one is better option out of these,
Elac Cinema 5 5.1
Polk Tl1600 5.1
TAV 607 5.0 - Will buy a sub later

I have increased my budget to 40K.
My room size is 200 sq ft, so I think the Elac is weaker in terms of output when compared to the other models. What do you guys @Lizard King, @thedude think. Thanks

The Polk T series Package with Floorstanding speakers for the Front Left and right is very good but I am not sure about their current price. Bought this package for my friend an year ago and so brought it to my house and connected them to my gears for comparison. they sounded very good. Definitely worth the money.

The Polk T series Package with Floorstanding speakers for the Front Left and right is very good but I am not sure about their current price. Bought this package for my friend an year ago and so brought it to my house and connected them to my gears for comparison. they sounded very good. Definitely worth the money.
Polk T series package would be 40K,
Polk T50 - 20K
Polk T30 - 10K
Polk T15 - 10K

Will this be better than Taga 607 @alphacentury100

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back