Worked in US for 9 yr(sw), returning to India, How much salary to ask in bangalore?

sam1233

Hi,

How much salary to ask in Bangalore? 50% of US salary?

I am a senior software engineer in USA(12 years exp)

Any IT guys working in Bangalore, Hyd, Chennai, Pls help me?

Sam

Re: Worked in US for 9 yr(sw), returning to India, How much salary to ask in bangalor

Hi
I DO NOT think this is the right forum for this.Sorry for the harsh responce.

Admin - pls block such questions as if one such question is allowed - 10 will surface. I think this forum is for specific purpose and allowing and answering any such queries dilute spirit of this forum and it is wastage of all member's ultra-limited bandwidth

Hemant

Re: Worked in US for 9 yr(sw), returning to India, How much salary to ask in bangalor

Hi
I DO NOT think this is the right forum for this.Sorry for the harsh responce.

Admin - pls block such questions as if one such question is allowed - 10 will surface. I think this forum is for specific purpose and allowing and answering any such queries dilute spirit of this forum and it is wastage of all member's ultra-limited bandwidth

Hemant

Dear Hemant,

It is "General Chit Chat Discuss anything not covered in the forums above". Did I interpret wrong? I did not post in any specific audio/video related forum. Just a general chat, when one person personally meet other person.. anything for that matter. take it easy!

I saw here, we have discussed about photography, meetings etc, which is not at all related to audio,video. I have no issues not to proceed with this topic, if that is a concern. I definitely will abide by whats the rule of this forum. I respect this forum and this is a great place with wealthy of resources with lot of experts.

let Mods decide, whether we have to discuss ONLY audio video info here also.

Hi,

How much salary to ask in Bangalore? 50% of US salary?

I am a senior software engineer in USA(12 years exp)

Any IT guys working in Bangalore, Hyd, Chennai, Pls help me?

Sam

There is one dedicated forum named as 'Return To India' , this forum is very active (some 5000 odd members , some 500+ active members)and you will find tons of information about how to plan your return to India, what difficulties one can face, which city to relocate, How to find a suitable job, how to absorb the reverse cultural shock, salary trends, Salary negotiation techniques, finding , buying property, car, appliances, domestic help, school admissions for kids, how to deal with various agencies such as Govt offices (Ration card, LPG connection, Driving Lic, Electricity etc), Banks, Insurance, Loans etc , how to and where to invest and many more. In short it covers each and everything that a person returning to India (after years of stay overseas.) might ever need.

This forum was earlier hosted on MSN groups and later it got shifted to its own web site.

Please goodle for 'Return to India - forum' to get the link.

Here is the link: R2IClubForums

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back