Xbox 360 Games

vjkumarr

Hi Folks,

Firstly, Wishing you all a truly HiFi 2012 :)

I have recently purchased a Xbox 360 4Gb Kinect gaming console.
Can you recommend Kinect and Controller games suitable for 7-10 yr old kids.

Is there a library or some place where the games can be borrowed or anyone aware someone selling Xbox games for a better (discount) price than published (MRP) price

TIA for your inputs.

Cheers,
-Vijay

try CeX (IN) Buy & Sell Games, Phones, DVDs, Blu-ray, Electronics, Computing, Vision & CDs
they are physucally located at Phoenix Mall in Whitefield..they buy and sell used electronics (Phones/games/tablets /Cameras etc)

best part is they buy back old games at a very good rate and then you can use that credit to buy other games.
i usually buy PSP/Wii games for my kids from there..as you can buy and then sell it back to them at around 60-70% of the purchased value.

@vjkumarr....can you share the price. I was looking at buying XBox Kinect 4 GB for my kid as well

Hey!
I do have some games for sale / Exchange.. let me know if you;re interested in any of the below names.

1. Borderlands

2. Medal Of honor

3. Elderscrolls - Oblivion (GOTY edition)

Cheers!
Haren Asher

Hey I am a bigger fan of Playing games specially on Xbox 360 because This is the Only One Console that I always like to use for mine Gaming Purpose....Mine all time Favorite Game of This Console is Battlefield 3..

Hey I am a bigger fan of Playing games specially on Xbox 360 because This is the Only One Console that I always like to use for mine Gaming Purpose....Mine all time Favorite Game of This Console is Battlefield 3..

Even I am a big fan of playing games on Xbox. I am looking forward towards purchasing a new one.

Hi Folks,

Firstly, Wishing you all a truly HiFi 2012 :)

I have recently purchased a Xbox 360 4Gb Kinect gaming console.
Can you recommend Kinect and Controller games suitable for 7-10 yr old kids.

Is there a library or some place where the games can be borrowed or anyone aware someone selling Xbox games for a better (discount) price than published (MRP) price

TIA for your inputs.

Cheers,
-Vijay

You can search for them online and I am sure you would be able to get some that are suitable for your kids.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back