Ps4 or Xbox one

I am planning to get a Ps4 because the ps4 looks stylish and powerful machine with a very good controller. Also the PSEye is not bad at all compared to the kinect. Currently I have the wii and ps3. I think sony will fix the initial issues with ps4 soon.

I am planning to get a Ps4 because the ps4 looks stylish and powerful machine with a very good controller. Also the PSEye is not bad at all compared to the kinect. Currently I have the wii and ps3. I think sony will fix the initial issues with ps4 soon.
yes but wait for Indian official release. due to the failure in console i have dropped the plan to get it now :) waiting for Indian release will, see review & then buy.

ps4 india store is live...digital game prices are the same as ps3 games.. but the premium for bf4 is RS.4201... thats more than the game price... which is 3700...(WTF!!!EA)

Saw the Xbox & Ps4 on DW TV, the presenter preferred the Xbox, the price of the Xbox was Euro 499/- and PS4. Euro 399/-.

Saw the Xbox & Ps4 on DW TV, the presenter preferred the Xbox, the price of the Xbox was Euro 499/- and PS4. Euro 399/-.
M$ failed to make a competitive "gaming console" so they will do all possible advertising to sell that multimedia box.

see this :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZiA_qzYA4
a honest review of youtube one of the most reputed person.

Last edited:
yeah i dont think anyone should consider buyin a xbox one.... people seems to forget that they loose a lot of features of there DTH/CABLE box,like all your audio will be in stereo rather than dolby or something,
in short all xbox one is a glorified tv remote which have a 50/50 chance of changing channels by your voice....

Am getting more inclined towards PS4 after reading all...but I got 2 kids at home less than 10 yrs who will enjoy motion games more which I think will be better in xbox...

Am getting more inclined towards PS4 after reading all...but I got 2 kids at home less than 10 yrs who will enjoy motion games more which I think will be better in xbox...
Your kids will love playing on kinect. Its a blast! Though it'll be some time before interesting enough titles for kids show up for xbox one. Should be a good number of titles available for cheap by the time I buy Xbone a year or so from now.

How about ps4 motion camera as compared to Xbox kinect ..I mean will I get fair experience for motion gaming on ps4

if thats the case i would suggest you go and get xbox one but should wait till better title for kinect are released' and maybe by then the price might fall.

also ps4 has camera but i dont think they'll have a lot of kids games on it, at the end the deicision would be yours mate, the more u think about it the harder it gets to decide:)

Saini....u r true, the more we think the more we gonna get confused and gets hard, am only waiting this much as am gonna connect it to my 65" pp and don't wanna repend.

If I look at display angle then ps4 is the way but again need to look at kids too where I think kinect will be good...

Saini....u r true, the more we think the more we gonna get confused and gets hard, am only waiting this much as am gonna connect it to my 65" pp and don't wanna repend.

If I look at display angle then ps4 is the way but again need to look at kids too where I think kinect will be good...

i'm no programmer but in the,but ps4 will always have better looking games,unless microsoft uses the terms that there game has to be better or equal to the oppostion, which means that 3rd party games will be the same on both console regardless of ps4 power

it was the same on ps3/360 hence you could see that the ps3 games were much better that the 360,i mean U3 was 35-40 where as 360 could only hold 7gb...

as for your tv the games will look better on ps4 on a big screen as most of the games as of now is 1080p where as xbox is 720, anyone with bigger TV than 32" will notice the differnce...so with that said this will be the last info i'll give you and then i think u could talk to GF/Partner/wife and decide which is better...good luck :)

if thats the case i would suggest you go and get xbox one but should wait till better title for kinect are released' and maybe by then the price might fall.

also ps4 has camera but i dont think they'll have a lot of kids games on it, at the end the deicision would be yours mate, the more u think about it the harder it gets to decide:)

sorry to offend but you comment is totally misleading. I hope you have already compared hardware related to "gaming" in both the devices.
#1. you are really Child centric:- nothing can be better then Nintendo, Wii U to be specific. the ultimate fun for kids. ( you certainly wont play a game which says mother-****er thrice every minute)
#2. if you are serious gamer:- go PS4
#3. you have lots of money, or want to pretend that you are super rich, you don't have a smart TV, you are unaware of little sub-30$ stufs which will turn you dumb tv into smart by adding voice & gesture command, no one listen to you command in this world so you will atlest feel good by giving command to a non-living thing "Xbox what is the time?, Xbox Play TV, " And mostly you are dreaming that something radical will happen, Comcast or Time Warner will magically provide you their CableTV subscription. then go for Xbone.

( apology in advance to all Xbone fan-boys, but its anything except a next-gen gaming console. )

I somewhat agree with what Netant has said since in my eyes Xbox One is NOT a "Next gen" console with mostly 720P games and another version of mostly useless Kinect (same goes for PS Move which I bought but hardly used in last one year).

However, if we strictly compare XBox One and PS4 (Considering Wii U is not shortlisted by a buyer), then One is better for kids in my opinion primairly for Kinect. I am not saying there wouldn't be great games for PS Move in the future, but we don't know for sure. I am PS fan too but I would give slight advantage to Xbox when it comes to a combination of adult+kids games (motion centric) between these two next-gen consoles.

However, the situation might completely change if the rumor around Sony's secret plans of developing a virtually reality headset is true (to work in combination with PS4). Imagine an Oculus Rift like device working for a game like Last of US/Uncharted!!!!!! :yahoo:

sorry to offend but you comment is totally misleading. I hope you have already compared hardware related to "gaming" in both the devices.
#1. you are really Child centric:- nothing can be better then Nintendo, Wii U to be specific. the ultimate fun for kids. ( you certainly wont play a game which says mother-****er thrice every minute)
#2. if you are serious gamer:- go PS4
#3. you have lots of money, or want to pretend that you are super rich, you don't have a smart TV, you are unaware of little sub-30$ stufs which will turn you dumb tv into smart by adding voice & gesture command, no one listen to you command in this world so you will atlest feel good by giving command to a non-living thing "Xbox what is the time?, Xbox Play TV, " And mostly you are dreaming that something radical will happen, Comcast or Time Warner will magically provide you their CableTV subscription. then go for Xbone.

( apology in advance to all Xbone fan-boys, but its anything except a next-gen gaming console. )

fair point netant but he only seemed to ask for advice on deciding between xbox & PS4, so i just adviced him on the best of 2 consloe on which the kids can have fun... like you yourself stated that ( you certainly wont play a game which says mother-****er thrice every minute)....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back