XGIMI H2 international version - interest check

I've already placed an order on Furper. Nevertheless, let me check with them about a group price!
So, I have checked this. He is willing to offer a group price if we purchase more than 2 pieces. I have made one, so we need two more. Please ping me on IM and we can collectively discuss with him about the group price.

So, I have checked this. He is willing to offer a group price if we purchase more than 2 pieces. I have made one, so we need two more. Please ping me on IM and we can collectively discuss with him about the group price.

Lucky you.. Great.. I was also trying for a group buy when i tried with dealer.. I didn't have much responses for group buy..

hey one off my friend is in china he is coming back to chennai for diwali, i asked him to buy xgimi h2 global version but he is saying chinese version only available in local store. if i buy chinese version apart from menu what are the disadvantages, can i go for it pls elango reply

hey one off my friend is in china he is coming back to chennai for diwali, i asked him to buy xgimi h2 global version but he is saying chinese version only available in local store. if i buy chinese version apart from menu what are the disadvantages, can i go for it pls elango reply

Xgimi H2 is aval in aliexpress, guess the international version.. Ask you friend to check the aval on aliexpress on aval of menus in english.. If so, he can order it from there and get you.. Use the chat / message the seller on aliexpress..

sorry for delay for h2 chinese version 4499 rmb roughly around 48000 rupees, what is the price indian dealer is quoting for global version

sorry for delay for h2 chinese version 4499 rmb roughly around 48000 rupees, what is the price indian dealer is quoting for global version

Furper's price is around 88K.

Other Indian Dealers are quoting event higher than this! (of course with Indian warranty).

It seems all Indian dealers/importers are charging a premium on XGIMI PJs. Since Aliexpress price of the H2 is way lower I started discussing with one of the sellers. Long back this seller offered to ship the item from Local/Indian warehouse for small additional fees but made this service listing unavailable later.

When I enquired he mentioned he can still offer this service (ship it from the local warehouse so that we don't have to pay any tax/custom duty).

And he agreed to lower the price if we buy multiple items.

He offered this price if I am going to order "2 No. H2 projectors + 2no ceiling mounts + 4no. 3d glasses"

H2 : 872 USD /PCS = INR 63656.00

ceiling mounts: 22 USD /P-PCS = INR 1584.00

3D Glasses: USD 13/pcs = Rs 936.00

Link :
H2 -> https://goo.gl/NsXeGm
Ceiling mount -> Mount

3D Glasses -> 3d glasses

The only downside would be no Indian warranty.

I am seriously considering to go ahead with the offer as AE has good CC policy. Please let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:
It seems all Indian dealers/importers are charging a premium on XGIMI PJs. Since Aliexpress price of the H2 is way lower I started discussing with one of the sellers. Long back this seller offered to ship the item from Local/Indian warehouse for small additional fees but made this service listing unavailable later.

When I enquired he mentioned he can still offer this service (ship it from the local warehouse so that we don't have to pay any tax/custom duty).

He offered this price if I am going to order "2 No. H2 projectors + 2no ceiling mounts + 4no. 3d glasses"

Link :
Ceiling mount -> Mount

3D Glasses -> 3d glasses
That is a sweet deal! Hope it works out for you guys! Damn, should I have waited ?

Ok, Furper shipped my order and it should be here by 15th according to Bluedart! But I'm travelling till the 16th so will be back home to unbox it only on 17th. Will post a new thread about my ownership experience soon!

I also ordered an X-Floor stand for the projector from AliExpress which is in Bangalore already. Should be delivered tomorrow/by Monday. Things lining up nicely..

Link :
Ceiling mount -> Mount

3D Glasses -> 3d glasses

The only downside would be no Indian warranty.

I am seriously considering to go ahead with the offer as AE has good CC policy. Please let me know your thoughts.

Did the group buy of Xgimi materialise?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back