• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

My review of the XGIMI H2

SPONSORED ADS

Prasad1975

Thanks. I am enjoying the projector. Steps to purchase it via AliExpress are as follows
1) Create an account with AliExpress (if you don't already have one)
2) Search for XGIMI H2 in the search bar in AliExpress
3) Among the various vendors, choose one which says in bold red print that now shipping from INDIA warehouse. This would be LR Digital
4) Contact the seller upfront and tell him/her that you need the item shipped from India and without any customs hassles. Wait for their positive reply.
5) Once agreed, pay the MRP of USD 899 (claim a USD 20 coupon from LR Digital and redeem at checkout to pay net USD 879). If you want 3D glasses or other stuff, you can choose the combo and pay accordingly. Try and use a debit card or credit card which does not charge any markup (or very low mark up) for forex transactions to ensure that you pay right amount in INR. You should pay around INR 61,500/- if you just choose the projector.
6) The seller sends you a local tracking number (GATI or Dehlivery, etc.) and you can track the product - typically 5-6 days it should reach your home.
Thanks for your briefing. Helpfull

Hi,

After a long waiting period, I have got the Xgimi h2 projector and installed. I have bought it from Aliexpress ordering on Nov 11th and got delivered on Feb 1st week without any customs charge.

I have used it for a maximum of 30 hours watching movies, youtube, and gaming etc. The performance is excellent.

I have my wall painted with Silk Touch 01 Lt Screen Coating + mixed with Berger Silver Grey + water dissolvable silver glitter paint.

Attached some of the snaps.

Cheers

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS