XGIMI H2 international version - interest check

unfortunately no. All of us bought the PJ from different sources.

I bought it from aliexpress (negotiated with a seller to provide the duty-free option and it is yet to deliver (it is in customs clearance).

I understand duty free as duty paid by the seller.
Can we take advantage of Govt allowance of duty free goods upto Rs 40k.?

Try ordering via LR Digital in AliExpress since they are shipping from India warehouse (via GATI). H2 model is quoted at USD 899 (~ INR 64000).

Last edited:
Try ordering via LR Digital in AliExpress since they are shipping from India warehouse (via GATI). H2 model is quoted at USD 899 (~ INR 64000).
But to claim warranty for any malfunction, the projector has to be shipped to china and return migh attract import duty :(.

Will Indian dealers do paid service? And what is the price with Indian dealers?

I have ordered a piece from LR Digital (via Aliexpress). They are listed as authorized online seller at XGIMI website. Have taken the risk with no Indian warranty. Will try to buy a separate warranty cover from a third party (One Assist is providing a cover upto INR 25000/- for repair or replacement for any one home appliance for annual premium of 2,999). Not enough to cover the full price of INR 64,000/- but probably a better chance of getting repair done via some qualified maintenance guys via One Assist rather than struggling on our own.

I have ordered a piece from LR Digital (via Aliexpress). They are listed as authorized online seller at XGIMI website. Have taken the risk with no Indian warranty. Will try to buy a separate warranty cover from a third party (One Assist is providing a cover upto INR 25000/- for repair or replacement for any one home appliance for annual premium of 2,999). Not enough to cover the full price of INR 64,000/- but probably a better chance of getting repair done via some qualified maintenance guys via One Assist rather than struggling on our own.
Also, If the payment is done via paypal, they will take care of return shipping charges up to $15 it seems.

Anyone is interested to group buy xgimi H2 here? let me know... we can get global edition of H2 in 75K to 80K max.

It seems all Indian dealers/importers are charging a premium on XGIMI PJs. Since Aliexpress price of the H2 is way lower I started discussing with one of the sellers. Long back this seller offered to ship the item from Local/Indian warehouse for small additional fees but made this service listing unavailable later.

When I enquired he mentioned he can still offer this service (ship it from the local warehouse so that we don't have to pay any tax/custom duty).

And he agreed to lower the price if we buy multiple items.

He offered this price if I am going to order "2 No. H2 projectors + 2no ceiling mounts + 4no. 3d glasses"

H2 : 872 USD /PCS = INR 63656.00

ceiling mounts: 22 USD /P-PCS = INR 1584.00

3D Glasses: USD 13/pcs = Rs 936.00

Link :
H2 -> https://goo.gl/NsXeGm
Ceiling mount -> Mount

3D Glasses -> 3d glasses

The only downside would be no Indian warranty.

I am seriously considering to go ahead with the offer as AE has good CC policy. Please let me know your thoughts.

Hi there. Finally how much you pay for Xgimi H2? Even i want to buy. How to avoid custom duty n tax? kindly guide us.

Finally I booked my xgimi H2 from Aliexpress . seller is global projector. in just 60K without custom and duty.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back