Xtreamer Media Player (XMP) Owners Thread

thanks everybody.contacted with sumit in nv trading.waiting for the stock to come.in grey market they r asking 1000-2000 extra(without usb antenna).also that products are not reliable on my point of view

Thats a good step. 1-2 weeks would be worth waiting in the end.

i didn't buyed anything from online or money transfer method.is this nv trading is a reliable place for buying xtreamer,any body have ant experience with service provided by nv trading

i didn't buyed anything from online or money transfer method.is this nv trading is a reliable place for buying xtreamer,any body have ant experience with service provided by nv trading

Hi mate..Have purchased 4 xtreamers from Mr.Sumit of N.V.Trading and Never had any problem like me there are many friends on this forum who are customers of N.V.Trading,dont have any doubts make your purchase with your eyes closed with Sumit.:)

i second noking on the same i am one of the early buyers of xtreamer and i have one for over a year now, sumit is a trustworthy and reliable seller and on this forum and outside many users have bought from him.

thanks friends.decided 2 buy from NV trading.waiting for the stock to come.hope last week of this month

Is there a way to play original dts audio CD's in xtreamer. I'm having all the original dts audio CD's available in Tamil. I want to copy these to my xtreamer HDD and I don't have externel DVD player.

I have played lots of video DVDs with DTS audio and Xtreamer plays them just fine.

Regarding Audio CDs, if you have any sample CD images, I can test those for you.

i am excited guys... i will be soon a official member of this thread in the next couple of days.

getting my xtreamer with the help of alokbharti...... he really helped me a lot

as sumit does not have stock for next 2 weeks and got a good deal on ebay.

m back as a happy kid who gets a new toy to play.. i just got my xtreamer from alokbharti... he really helped me a lot and i tortured him for day bout my xtreamer as i was not able to order it through ebay.. ((hehe)).

picked it today afternoon.. we guys met and now its here wid me in office and i am feeling itchy to go home and just start on wid it...

i am in.. in this thread now.. gotta check it and post results..

thanks to alokbharti again for being generous and very helpful.

Hi Guys,

I'm also on a look-out to buy a media player with HD audio pass-thru capabilities. I have zeroed-in on playon hd and xtreamer sidewinder.

I have few queries before I take the plunge:
1. I see that xt doesn't have component out. Since I have a 29" CRT, would the pq be as good as thru composite as it is thru component?
2. I read in one of the posts that in order to get DTS True HD, the o/p needs to be changed to 720p. Is it true?
3. How's the support in terms of firmware release and other goodies like jukebox compared to playon? Also, howz the internet streaming sources compared to that provided by playon?
4. Finally, what should be the best source to buy the product, as in, best price with good support. I'm based in hyderabad. Should I try once at CTC (secunderabad)?

Thanks for your inputs and suggestions!

well i am also in search of a good media player.after various reviews and classification,decidede to purchase playon hd.if u r interested in xtreamer contact sumit in nv trading,but currently he did not stock with him from the past one month.mail id is [email protected].

Thanks Jadoo.

If you don't mind , would you share the deal breaker for you for playon (assuming both players capabilities same) - was that price or the support or anything else?

And where did you get it from and the price.

Thanks again!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back