Xtreamer Media Player (XMP) Owners Thread

have been following it for quite some time but rarely posted here..

got a question....

looks like wifi-n of the xtreamer is just a gimmick..

they advertise it like 300mbps.. now the things is.. after upgrading router and wifi card on desktop to 300mbps... it looks like the xtreamer wifi so called 300mbps is just capable of streaming to 10mbps..... wow what a waste of money.. tramsfer rate of just 1.2 MBPS.. i was able to do this with my old 54g router as well...

i even posted the same query on the xtreamer forum. .looks like mods dint like it.. they dint approve the post and apparantely deleted it and i posted again and the same..

i even email xtreamer email support and the fun ny part is they are giving me solution like .. place the router at better place and etc etc...

then what's the point of wifi-n. just agimmick.. you can achieve 10mbps with even a 7 year old class - b router

Last edited:
Can anyone please tell me how to play a slide show in xtreamer. It was working for earlier firmware like 2.2 but not it is not working in 2.5. I upgraded to 2.7 but it is still not working.

I guess they have changed the way to start a slideshow and unfortunately i am not able to figure it out. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vikram

All versions have slid show capability. Please check your settings.

Settings ---> Playback---> Slide Show timing - select the time (should not be off)
Jagdish

Hi Jagdish,

Thanks for the reply. But I already have the slide show timing set to 2 seconds but still it is not working.

I even changed it to 5 sec but still no difference.

This is what is happening.

I go into the folder that has all the pictures. I then press the Enter button. The full size photo is displayed and thats it. The slide show doesn't happen.

I have to manually go to the next photo and that is frustating.

Do I need to check any other setting.... what is the firmware version you are using....

Regards,

Vikram

I tried below options after moving into the pics folder:
1. Pressed the enter key > got the full size photo > Pressed the play key > no slide show
2. While in the pics folder, pressed the play key > nothing happens, neither slide show nor full size photo

Press the play key.Then press the next key once and wait. It should start in a few seconds.

This method is working for videos. But for pics the slideshow is still not happening.

Any other suggestions. I am perplexed why is it not working for me.

Regards,

Vikram

It should work , Can you post screen shots of your settings?

Starting from the beginning

a) Check if the Photographs in the same folder?
b) Are they Jpgs?
c) Are you able to display one by one by selecting the file and hitting "Enter" or "Play" keys

Hi All,

Any body is having nv.trading sumits contact number..?
My xtreamer remote is not working and it is still in under warranty.
I tried to contact him thru his landline number as well as thru private message and thru mail but there is NO response.
Now i am getting view that he is trying to avoid me. That is not correct.

Thanks
Bhanu

Hi All,

Any body is having nv.trading sumits contact number..?
My xtreamer remote is not working and it is still in under warranty.
I tried to contact him thru his landline number as well as thru private message and thru mail but there is NO response.
Now i am getting view that he is trying to avoid me. That is not correct.

Thanks
Bhanu

Hi,
Can you replace the pair of batteries with new ones and see whether remote is still a problem ?

Thanks,
ranga.

Hi,

My xtreamer had stopped responding after I upgraded latest firmware.
Had been trying to contact Sumit (N V Trading), but no response.

Anyone having ne idea how to fix it

Rajesh

fw 2.5.4

I am able to ssid of my wifi, I have added it in list of allowed mac addresses, and key in correct key. But doesn't connect to wifi. I am devastated. pls help.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back