Yaahooo!!!!

Congrats and I wish you all the best. :clapping::clapping:

PS: I feel "UP" would win hands down.

Cannot tell, cause last year KungFu Panda was definitely a better movie than WallE, but unfortunately WallE won. So....... doubtfull......... and story wise, Miyazaki's Ponyo is better than that of PIXAR's UP.

cheers.

Hi,

For you'r previous question, It is not going to release in theaters in India, as it is purely for the US market, but it's available in Bluray.

And, no, PIXAR does not outsource their projects, and they are GOD FATHERS in this industry. Since Disney bought PIXAR lately, we got some technical support form PIXAR that's it. Their future release's are TOY STORY 3(in 3D), CARS 2, FINGING NEMO 2, and another original score also coming up, forgot the name. All to be released by 2010/11/12/13.

cheers

wow..thats some lineup! iam astound by their work..imho pixar's toy story pushed the envelope of animation.. the level of detailing even in their short story collection is mind blowing..

Cannot tell, cause last year KungFu Panda was definitely a better movie than WallE, but unfortunately WallE won. So....... doubtfull......... and story wise, Miyazaki's Ponyo is better than that of PIXAR's UP.

cheers.

no way man! wall-e richly deserved it..they made ppl sit through the entire movie without using any dialogue...i can't think of any one making animation movie without any dialogue or any celebrity voice over!

p.s : iam a pixar fanboy :eek:hyeah:

no way man! wall-e richly deserved it..they made ppl sit through the entire movie without using any dialogue...i can't think of any one making animation movie without any dialogue or any celebrity voice over!

p.s : iam a pixar fanboy :eek:hyeah:

Hi,

You'r right, but story and gag's wise KungFu Panda had an edge to WallE.

I too am a fan of PIXAR,and also DREAMWORKS(cause I work for them), BLUE SKY(ICE-AGE TRIOLOGY), ANIMAL LOGIC (HAPPY FEET)

cheers

Congrats Aneel:clapping:. Nomination to Oscar itself is a great accompolishment. You have made India proud. Wish you and your team(ex-team) all the very best for the Oscars and future endeavours.

Wow! We have a real animator here.. Congrats buddy, and all the best with the oscar nomination. And congrats on ur job with dreamworks! :)

Well thats a matter of Choice. Many people actually found Wall-E more interesting and better. And even Animation wise I guess it has the edge.

Wall-e = 8.6/10 (over 1,50,000 votes on imdb)

Kung fu panda= 7.7 (close to 61,000 votes on imdb)

Though maybe Kung fu panda was more funny but wall-e gave an insight into the dark future which looks distant but not unrealistc!! :sad:

Anywayz best of luck for the movie. :clapping:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back