Yamaha s new offerings

dinyaar

Hi guys,
Last weekend i got to listen to the new Yamaha A2000 series integrated amplifier and S 2000 sacd player with the JM lab micro utopia SM speaker and it was pretty good.The build and finish of the Yamahas is top notch. Controls are extremely precise and feel solid and both components weigh a ton!!! They are priced at 80K each. I thought the cdp in particular was great and have asked for a home demo to do an A/B/C with the cyrus and marantz cdps.
Please hear these components if intending to buy in the mentioned price range.
Regards

Last edited:
Hi,
Yes they are really good speakers. After hearing them we also swapped to two Dali Helicon speakers( one FS and one SM) but the sound was nowhere as transparent or as dynamic as the focals.
BTW my lucky friend bought them off a guy at 1L and they are a year old and we all thought they were a steal.
Regards

Hi,
Spot on particleman they look super cool. Look even better than the picture. Lovely wood finish on the sides and the power switch on the amp takes u back 2 decades. Am looking at the cdp as i thought it was really good. Maybe a little clinical but i liked it.Hope to get it home this weekend to compare and check out.
Regards

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back