3D enhancer solution - only $350 for 1.5ml!

sidvee

Last edited:
LSD is cheaper and gives a much better 3D image. This is a ripoff and I woukd advise you to stay away from such products.. Ecstacy + LSD is even better and you can see things that are not even on the recording also..
Maybe the reviewers had LSD before using this on their cables. Yes what a rip off of colossal magnitude.
When I was a reviewer I was offered many such questionable products which I always politely denied. Things like quantum clocks, foils, creams etc. keep doing the rounds in the audio circuits and many audiophools fall for such nonsense.
Cheers,
Sid

When I was a reviewer I was offered many such questionable products which I always politely denied. Things like quantum clocks, foils, creams etc. keep doing the rounds in the audio circuits and many audiophools fall for such nonsense.
I don't understand. Why would you refuse to review them because you think they are questionable? They might be questionable before the review but wouldn't a review settle that aspect?

I don't understand. Why would you refuse to review them because you think they are questionable? They might be questionable before the review but wouldn't a review settle that aspect?
Majority of the products that I reviewed was usually after I talked to the mfr. (not even the distributor), to understand what they were offering and to understand whether there would be some audible benefit of the product. Hence I was choosy in what I picked for review, and any products with questionable claims or with titles like "Quantum this or that" or "teleportation here or there" etc., I politely refused. Also all my reviewing has been pro bono, I never received any compensation, even from some of the larger publications, so since this was all done in my free time, I honestly didn't have the time for products that were parlor tricks.
I was quite clear that there has to be some measure of subjective accounting for any equipment under review and mere objective reviews were to be treated as just information, until the listener could actually hear the reviewed equipment.
Cheers,
Sid

As a follow up to the above, in another forum that I participate in, a FM put DiscWasher vinyl record cleaning liquid under a mass spectrometer and found out that the constituents in it cost less than $1 per gallon (3.78 liters). Retail price per gallon is approx. $756. Just marked up 756 times. This NPS solution is perhaps closer to 7000 times not to mention its questionable effectiveness, whereas at least the discwasher liquid works.
I think many so-called Audio Accessories/Enhancers have bigger profit margin than illegal drugs and much safer to deal in without fear of law.:D
Cheers,
Sid

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back