3D: Full HD Media Player+Streamer

Do anyone have the similar issue as i have with 900b. After i select android i cannot navigate through the explorer as the screen is over zoomed n entire text is not viewable.

Hi all, A very happy new year to all.

Mine also arrived last week and so far it has not disappointed me. Have checked it with all the a/v formats I have (including ac3 by setting it as raw). Have watched iso as well and also have browsed various streaming sites & radio stations (utube box office, shoutcast) over a 600 kbps broadband, wired connection. No problems at all. No 3d yet as I do not have a 3d tv at present (may be in near future). Its connected to UMC-1 (7.0.19 FW version) by HDMI for movies / multi channel music and via RCA for stereo. Display is Bravia 40W300A. Great going as of now.
Thanks & Regards,

Amit

Sorry, forgot to mention that all the content is stored on a 1tb external HDD connected to my home pc / network. The network cable length is around 50 ft (900B to router through D-link LAN splitter). Other components (Tata sky HD+) also share the same link.
Have also checked portable HDD upto 1 tb, pen drives upto 32 gb and also connected my cell phone (N8-00) through usb. Flawless performance seen as of now.
Thanks.
Amit

Sorry, forgot to mention that all the content is stored on a 1tb external HDD connected to my home pc / network. The network cable length is around 50 ft (900B to router through D-link LAN splitter). Other components (Tata sky HD+) also share the same link.
Have also checked portable HDD upto 1 tb, pen drives upto 32 gb and also connected my cell phone (N8-00) through usb. Flawless performance seen as of now.
Thanks.
Amit

Congrats Amit! Please correct me if I am wrong : It seems you are using wired connection over wi-fi. Any particular reason?

You are right sushantjapan! Router is in the bedroom and HT & other devices are in the living room. Doors & partitions create signal strength issues so wired it up. Better stability as well and using Dlink 8 port splitter to provide connectivity to media player, PS3 & TS+ HD.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back