42" Plasma : Panasonic C10 Vs LG PQ60 Vs Samsung B430

Which One?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goodness me .... the same reason why I ended up with the simple yet reliable LG 450 litre refrigerator sometime back. A friend opted for the more slick Samsung and in 4 days flat the compressor stopped functioning. It took the company close to 15 days to reply back as to whether the ref would be rectified or a new piece would be sent. Never checked what happened later.

Too much sophistication really gives me a scare in India, as suppliers do not have any accountability. Now, who has the time for follow-ups with consumer court to get a favourable verdict. And do you think the companies care ....? In India, everything "gets' forgotten over very short periods.

Looks as if I would be 'forced' to look only at LG for the Plasma (PQ 30/PQ 60). C10/X10, am liking them, but, Panasonics are worse off than anyone else in after sales.

Yes BLASTO, the same models wont be there after 6 months. You see, I was keeping a blind eye for plasmas all this while. Now, since this new requirement has been generated, would be keeping a close tab on everything going on in this field ... and without a doubt, one can avail the big discounts only during certain festival times .....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back