46"/47" led 3d tv

Ragav

Hi,

Am Planning to buy 46"/47" LED 3D TV and have shortlisted the below.

1. SONY HX850
2. SAMSUNG ES7500
3.LG LM 7600

can anyone suggest the best of the above or any other options.

Also looking for 5.1 Home Theater and had a look at Sony BDV N990W.

hows that?? or is HT Packages of Onkayo, Yahama, Denon better choice

regards
Ragav
:)

Hi,

Am Planning to buy 46"/47" LED 3D TV and have shortlisted the below.

1. SONY HX850
2. SAMSUNG ES7500
3.LG LM 7600

can anyone suggest the best of the above or any other options.

Also looking for 5.1 Home Theater and had a look at Sony BDV N990W.

hows that?? or is HT Packages of Onkayo, Yahama, Denon better choice

regards
Ragav
:)

HX850 is very good. But stay away from htib's from the likes of Sony Samsung, LG, etc. Buy the Onkyos, Denons, etc. If budget is a problem at the moment then save and buy later.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Hi do look at the size of your room where you are going to put your tv and the couch where you will sit - the distance between tv and couch should be at least 15 ft for good viewing for a tv that is of this size.

Hi do look at the size of your room where you are going to put your tv and the couch where you will sit - the distance between tv and couch should be at least 15 ft for good viewing for a tv that is of this size.

Nope. 8 feet is good enough for sizes around 40". Have a look at the (sticky) "Viewing distance" thread.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Hi,

My Living room size is 15 feet bredth and width (225 sq feet). is Denon DHT 1312XP suitable for my room. considering that its a open room, or should i go for AV receiver seperately and customise the speakers according to my room size ??

thanks
vijay

Any HT/AVR that yields 75W RMS per channel or more will be good enough. This promises 110W RMS per channel; so it is good. But you should audition it.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back