4K TV recommendation

waris

Hi FMs,
I am searching for a 65 inch model under 90k. TV is to be used in living room with a viewing distance of 9ft.
I am looking at Hisense,TCL , Panasonic, Toshiba models as Big three are costly.
I have looked at rtings.com but could not understand the model naming for TCL and Hisense.
TCLC815/715 , Hisense U7QF,Toshiba U79/U80 , Panasonic HX700 are some of the models that I looked at.
Please help in selection. Other model recommendations are also welcome.
My main usage is streaming via OTT( Netflix, Hotstar, prime) . In future a gaming console is in line but not a serious gamer though.
Thanks

Hi FMs,
I am searching for a 65 inch model under 90k. TV is to be used in living room with a viewing distance of 9ft.
I am looking at Hisense,TCL , Panasonic, Toshiba models as Big three are costly.
I have looked at rtings.com but could not understand the model naming for TCL and Hisense.
TCLC815/715 , Hisense U7QF,Toshiba U79/U80 , Panasonic HX700 are some of the models that I looked at.
Please help in selection. Other model recommendations are also welcome.
My main usage is streaming via OTT( Netflix, Hotstar, prime) . In future a gaming console is in line but not a serious gamer though.
Thanks
Hi since your budget is ,90 k . please look for big 3 brands.there is lot of difference between ur desired model and big 3s.either you increase your budget by 20 k or go for 55" .samsung qled q60 available for 84 k at Reliance digital .65" you can get for 1.15-20.if your budget is around 60-70 then go for other brands.brand panels really make difference while watching.
Go for amazon purchase if you are looking for budget around 40-50 otherwise showroom deals are better with 90 k budget.talk to them go for entry level brand TV's.

Hi since your budget is ,90 k . please look for big 3 brands.there is lot of difference between ur desired model and big 3s.either you increase your budget by 20 k or go for 55" .samsung qled q60 available for 84 k at Reliance digital .65" you can get for 1.15-20.if your budget is around 60-70 then go for other brands.brand panels really make difference while watching.
Go for amazon purchase if you are looking for budget around 40-50 otherwise showroom deals are better with 90 k budget.talk to them go for entry level brand TV's.
Just curious to know why Panasonic models are not comparable to other big 3?

My father bought Panasonic 4k TV for himself. Bad choice. Surprisingly poor colors and contrast. My old Sony 1080p looks far better.

Hi,
Is Samsung Q60 better than U79 or U7QF?

Hi,
Is Samsung Q60 better than U79 or U7QF?
Yes always .no doubt.if you still stick to 65 " then you can get lg smart 4k tv for 82k.
Yesterday I had demo of all most all brands for 55/65"" . finally settled for sony oled 55" A8G for 1.25
Hisense and thoshiba both look v dim lighted .if u have budget of 90 k just forget about Chinese brands .

Yes always .no doubt.if you still stick to 65 " then you can get lg smart 4k tv for 82k.
Yesterday I had demo of all most all brands for 55/65"" . finally settled for sony oled 55" A8G for 1.25
Hisense and thoshiba both look v dim lighted .if u have budget of 90 k just forget about Chinese brands .
Hi,
Q60T 65 inch is 1.49 at Amazon. It does not have Dolby vision. It's HDR performance is average as per RTINGS.com . At reditt also they advise against Q60T. I don't think there is any 65 inch TV from big 3 in below 1 lac that has FALD, DV with good HDR performance. That's why I was looking at other brands.
Thanks for your help.

Go for demo see it yourself.once you see you will understand.seeing is believing.when you are spending morethan 1 lakh please go for best ones
Have been a plasma user from 2013 and I couldn't forget how superior panasonic plasmas were when compared to LEDs of those times.
Not sure how they stack up in current LED game. But will be in my demo list during my TV hunt.

65 inch MI
I was not involved in the purchase of this by my Father; choice was helped by a cousin.

I was unhappy initially with it.. some bugs still not fixed..
But given my current search.. and research I found that the Mi 65 has an IPS screen.
So far I've found its pretty nice and crisp.. barring of course the lack of high nits etc

Panasonic has 3rd party service. Be careful. I would choose Sony LG or Samsung if we're to buy LED or OLEDs and choose their warranty extensions too for a nominal amount.

Toshiba u79 is indian version of hisense h8g which rtings tell is the best budget tv . Picture quality wise u79 will be good . Main draw back is its reliability and after sales services which are poor compared to the main brands.

U can increase your budget by 20-30 k and u can get samsung the frame 2020 tv which has also very good reiviews by rtings or sony x8000h

instead of buying televisions from amazon / flipkart if u go to bajaj electronics or any other shops you can get a good price after bargaining which will be less than online price i am telling this as i have first hand experience of it.

Toshiba u79 is indian version of hisense h8g which rtings tell is the best budget tv . Picture quality wise u79 will be good . Main draw back is its reliability and after sales services which are poor compared to the main brands.

U can increase your budget by 20-30 k and u can get samsung the frame 2020 tv which has also very good reiviews by rtings or sony x8000h

instead of buying televisions from amazon / flipkart if u go to bajaj electronics or any other shops you can get a good price after bargaining which will be less than online price i am telling this as i have first hand experience of it.
Hi,
I think I have read that U7980 is H8F model.Samsung frame will not have Dolby Vision. I never considered Samsung models as they don't have DV.Will it be a big loss. Hisense U7QF is FALD and comes with 3 year warranty.
What do you think.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back