5.1 Speaker Package for Rs 50000-60000

rana_kirti

Hi friends,

I've been using a Yamaha RX V450 with 5.1 Yamaha Small Satellite speakers i got from Vijay Sales 5 years back. I will continue to use my old AV Receiver.

Time for upgrade....

Please suggest me a few Excellent 5.1 Speaker Packages within Rs 50000-60000

70 % Music + 30 % Movies.

I'd prefer the Speaker Package to be musical.

Thanks.

hi
if most of your listening is music then why dont you go for a good pair of stereo speakers. you'll get much better sound quality

If you are listening to Music Dont buy 5.1 package. You will be dissappointed.

Pick the Front three for that price. They will do a better job than inferior 5 speakers.

Take a demo of Defenitive Technologies Pro Cinema 800 series speakers and then decide on your own. The MRP of this package is 65K.

PS: If you have musical preference then its always better to buy a pair of bookshelve speakers or a floorstander and connect them to the speaker B terminal of your reciever and then use them only for your music listining and use the 5.1 package for your movie needs.

Buy wharfedale diamond 9 for 50 pounds/pair buy matching centre channel from ebay usa for $79 dollars.buy a subwoofer of your choice. Keep the change and enjoy.you will not be disappointed
Kannan.t

Hi Freinds.... Thanks to afj, pdhanwada, ashishkesarwani & spirovious for their inputs...

Here i'll try to better explain my situation in more Details, so that you all may give me better inputs, ideas, tips and suggestion

Room Size 12x10

Current Setup

Music = Laptop + Creative T20 Speakers

Movies = Yamaha RX V 450 + Yamaha 5.1 Small Wall Sattelite Speakers.

Target = To improve sound of both.

Budget = Rs 50000 - 60000

Usage = Music 80% + Movies 20%

I was thinking of adding a 5.1 Q Acoustics 2000 ( 2020 ) to replace the old 5.1 Yamaha Sattelite Speakers and add a Stereo Amplifier to the equation to but my 5 yr Old AV Reciever does not have "Pre-Outs". Is there a way around this...???

So i thought a lot and read a few threads here and researched and came up with these options..... Please help me select one...

1. Audio Engine A5 replaces Creative T20 Speakers. & Yamaha+5.1 Sattelite Speakers remain same.

2. Bookshelf/Floor Standers Speakers ( Which one ?? ) + Stereo Amplifier replaces Creative T20 Speakers. & Yamaha+5.1 Sattelite Speakers remain same.

3. Q Acoustics 2000 + Yamaha RX V 450 for both Music + Movies.

4. Buy new AVR Receiver with "Pre-Out" + Stereo Receiver + QAcoustics 2000

I'm mainly looking to improve my music listening experience but if the Movie experience can be improved then that will be nice too... Or will i have to compromise...??

Although from what i have read i understand that a Bookshelf/Floor Standers Speakers + Stereo Amplifier will be better for music than a AVR Receiver + 5.1 Setup. But if i add a Stereo Receievr to the Pre-Out of the AVR Reciever would that make my music experiece better ..?

Which Option should i go for & why... ??

Thanks.

Hi Freinds.. thanks for your inputs...

Here i will try to better explain my situation in Details so you all may give me inputs & suggestions....

Room Size 12x10

Current Setup

Music = Laptop + Creative T20 Speakers

Movies = Yamaha RX V 450 + Yamaha 5.1 Small Wall Sattelite Speakers.

Target = To improve sound of both.

Budget = Rs 50000 - 60000

Usage = Music 80% + Movies 20%

I was thinking of adding a 5.1 Q Acoustics 2000 ( 2020 ) to replace the old 5.1 Yamaha Sattelite Speakers and add a Stereo Amplifier to the equation to but my 5 yr Old AV Reciever does not have "Pre-Outs". Is there a way around this...???

So i thought a lot and read a few threads here and researched and came up with these options..... Please help me select one...

1. Audio Engine A5 replaces Creative T20 Speakers. & Yamaha+5.1 Sattelite Speakers remain same.

2. Bookshelf/Floor Standers Speakers ( Which one ?? ) + Stereo Amplifier replaces Creative T20 Speakers. & Yamaha+5.1 Sattelite Speakers remain same.

3. Q Acoustics 2000 + Yamaha RX V 450 for both Music + Movies.

4. Buy new AVR Receiver with "Pre-Out" + Stereo Receiver + QAcoustics 2000

I'm mainly looking to improve my music listening experience but if the Movie experience can be improved then that will be nice too... Or will i have to compromise...??

Although from what i have read i understand that a Bookshelf/Floor Standers Speakers + Stereo Amplifier will be better for music than a AVR Receiver + 5.1 Setup. But if i add a Stereo Receievr to the Pre-Out of the AVR Reciever would that make my music experiece better ..?

Which Option should i go for and why... ??

Thanks.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back