65" best 4k ( NO OLED) budget 70-80

I need 55" as well for another room are you a user, can you share your feedback?
Hi, I am not an user but I got the feedback from couple of forum users who have been using it for more than a year. from a specifications perspective, its the brightest in the price range with 400 nits and support for both Dolby vision and HDR10.

Do you think Mi 4x 65 is a good choice at this moment if I plan to buy next month or any rival bringing in something better? what are your views on Vu premium 55 ( I need for another bedroom )
I searched for Sony X950G found only 9500G is both same?

Mi 4x 65 is good TV - not sure if it good option now though. With Mi TV 5 announced in China in Nov-2019, I am not getting enough confidence to buy or recommend Mi 4X 65.

X950G = X95G = X9500G = 9500G, they all are same.

I totally agreed with you, happy customer does not bother to post good reviews online
Also, people who bought their tv without an internet research.
20% Tata Sky won't be a problem. Check Rtings' burn-in test on 2017 series. Logos burnt-in at 3,000 hours or so. Prominently by 3,500. The red subpixel was the biggest problem. All pixels are actually white, and colored ones have filters on them. Red supposedly requires the pixels to drive higher, so they burn out faster. In 2018 and then again in 2019, red subpixel was increased in size, along with aperture ratio improvements. So you can expect at least 2x performance. There's also logo luminance from 2018 onwards. Worst case scenario, logos will burn-in from 6,000 hours on C9, as red subpixel is almost twice the size compared to C7. OLED panel itself in general should be good for 20,000-25,000 hours before blotchiness starts happening as compensation cycle runs out of headroom. Again, conservative estimate.

Now let's say you watch for 6 hours every day. That's about 2,000 hours yearly. Extra on weekends maybe so let's make it 2,500 hours. That's still a good 8-10 years before general degradation happens.

20% of that usage is TataSky, so that means 500 hours annually. 6,000 hours to burn-in means 12 years. More than enough.

Most probably, TV will die from some electronic part failure before burn-in happens in new sets. I haven't had a TV last longer than 4 years. Brother's 3D Sony TV died after 4. Family Panasonic LED TV died after 3. Replaced it with iffalcon, died after a year thanks to a buggy software update. Motherboard needs changing. Who knows when that will happen now.

You'll be fine with OLED for your usage, as long as you can afford it.

It's a joy to watch. Even old movies look spectacular, especially black and white movies with dynamic lighting. Heck, even Seinfeld looks good as there are so many night cars shots and what not. Only con is it being 4k, which means that it'll show compression in the sources too.

Mostly it's fine. I fall in love with it every time I watch it.
20% Tata Sky won't be a problem. Check Rtings' burn-in test on 2017 series. Logos burnt-in at 3,000 hours or so. Prominently by 3,500. The red subpixel was the biggest problem. All pixels are actually white, and colored ones have filters on them. Red supposedly requires the pixels to drive higher, so they burn out faster. In 2018 and then again in 2019, red subpixel was increased in size, along with aperture ratio improvements. So you can expect at least 2x performance. There's also logo luminance from 2018 onwards. Worst case scenario, logos will burn-in from 6,000 hours on C9, as red subpixel is almost twice the size compared to C7. OLED panel itself in general should be good for 20,000-25,000 hours before blotchiness starts happening as compensation cycle runs out of headroom. Again, conservative estimate.

Now let's say you watch for 6 hours every day. That's about 2,000 hours yearly. Extra on weekends maybe so let's make it 2,500 hours. That's still a good 8-10 years before general degradation happens.

20% of that usage is TataSky, so that means 500 hours annually. 6,000 hours to burn-in means 12 years. More than enough.

Most probably, TV will die from some electronic part failure before burn-in happens in new sets. I haven't had a TV last longer than 4 years. Brother's 3D Sony TV died after 4. Family Panasonic LED TV died after 3. Replaced it with iffalcon, died after a year thanks to a buggy software update. Motherboard needs changing. Who knows when that will happen now.

You'll be fine with OLED for your usage, as long as you can afford it.

It's a joy to watch. Even old movies look spectacular, especially black and white movies with dynamic lighting. Heck, even Seinfeld looks good as there are so many night cars shots and what not. Only con is it being 4k, which means that it'll show compression in the sources too.

Mostly it's fine. I fall in love with it every time I watch it.
In real world usage, I don’t think someone would continuously watch the same channel for all these hours. I had been gaming with a Xbox one x on the 2017OLED, and so far there are no HUDs on the YouTube videos or Netflix. I don’t baby sit the tv, but I am not totally ignorant by using it as a computer monitor. (That’s kind of baby sitting I think! ) Like Marakk mentioned, the newer ones requires less care than mine.

Also, people who bought their tv without an internet research.

In real world usage, I don’t think someone would continuously watch the same channel for all these hours. I had been gaming with a Xbox one x on the 2017OLED, and so far there are no HUDs on the YouTube videos or Netflix. I don’t baby sit the tv, but I am not totally ignorant by using it as a computer monitor. (That’s kind of baby sitting I think! ) Like Marakk mentioned, the newer ones requires less care than mine.

OLED burn-in is cumulative. So total hours matter. Switching content doesn't prevent burn-in. If a logo will get burnt-in at 6,000 hours or so, it's going to happen whether you watch 6,000 hours continuously or break it up into a 3,000 sessions of two hours each and playing something else in between.

OLED burn-in is cumulative. So total hours matter. Switching content doesn't prevent burn-in. If a logo will get burnt-in at 6,000 hours or so, it's going to happen whether you watch 6,000 hours continuously or break it up into a 3,000 sessions of two hours each and playing something else in between.
Nothing to worry if it doesn’t hit before 5 year mark. And imo 6k hours is too much tv with the same content in 5 years.

With a regular 2/3 hours of viewing, you might be okay with OLED. BTW, for a 65" of OLED, you might have shell out more than 150K. FYI... Burn-in damages are not included in Warranty.

Burn-in issues are grossly exaggerated by people. LG has been adding stuff yearly to mitigate the issue which was very prevalent in 1'st Gen OLed's . You wont have to worry about that anymore. Any OLED panel from 2018-2020 is extremely safe from burn-in issues.

Burn-in issues are grossly exaggerated by people. LG has been adding stuff yearly to mitigate the issue which was very prevalent in 1'st Gen OLed's . You wont have to worry about that anymore. Any OLED panel from 2018-2020 is extremely safe from burn-in issues.

Plus, LG has been replacing panels as one time courtesy for upto four years too.

I have broken down multiple times in different threads as to how much burn-in free life they can expect from OLEDs, but fear mongerers who haven't even done any of the maths or gathered relevant info love scaring people.

Plus, LG has been replacing panels as one time courtesy for upto four years too.

I have broken down multiple times in different threads as to how much burn-in free life they can expect from OLEDs, but fear mongerers who haven't even done any of the maths or gathered relevant info love scaring people.
Thats Excellent from LG Kudos to them. Always liked LG service.

Thats Excellent from LG Kudos to them. Always liked LG service.

Well, in some cases, users have had to fight a bit to get it, but they are doing it, and for some it's been really painless too. Sony and Panasonic on the other hand have given a strict no.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back