A complete Indian high end system

Jacob at Rethm has a design in mind. However, do not know if it will ever see the light of the day.
I am sure it will be Ingenious and well made as other Rethm products. If it is, it should see the light of the day.
Regards

I am sure it will be Ingenious and well made as other Rethm products. If it is, it should see the light of the day.
Regards

I will be launching my fully Indian compact TL Bookshelf speakers commercially by the end of the month. You are welcomed to my home at Thane if you would like an audition of these speaker. Will keep you posted about the updates.

Cheers,:)

I will be launching my fully Indian compact TL Bookshelf speakers commercially by the end of the month. You are welcomed to my home at Thane if you would like an audition of these speaker. Will keep you posted about the updates.

Thanks bro. That would be great. Always like DIY stuff. Saw your ATL creation for avidyarhi... very good stuff.
Regards

The thank yous in the previous post makes me feel that people have looked at that statement being sarcastic. There was no sarcasm intended. It was a pure matter of fact statement. But even at 5.5 lakhs, the Canasya is probably the most expensive single piece of equipment from an Indian manufacturer.

as on june 2012 the cadence arca is @rs. 4.9l ++ a pair and the cadence canasya is @rs. 6.5l ++ a pair. since i hav been following the brand for long, as on october 2005 these were @rs. 4.4l ++ and rs. 5.75l a pair respectively.

Congratulations Hari and wish you all the very best for the future

I will be launching my fully Indian compact TL Bookshelf speakers commercially by the end of the month.

Congratulations Hari. As someone who has a been keenly following (and also own) Indian made audio setups, it is great to hear of another Indian DIY-er who has decided to go commercial. All the very best. Hope to hear your products when I visit Mumbai sometime.

BTW, which drivers are you planning to use in your TL Bookshelves?

Regards,
APK

as on june 2012 the cadence arca is @rs. 4.9l ++ a pair and the cadence canasya is @rs. 6.5l ++ a pair. since i hav been following the brand for long, as on october 2005 these were @rs. 4.4l ++ and rs. 5.75l a pair respectively.

A MILLIONAIRE'S MUST-HAVES! :sad: :mad:

Congratulations Hari. As someone who has a been keenly following (and also own) Indian made audio setups, it is great to hear of another Indian DIY-er who has decided to go commercial. All the very best. Hope to hear your products when I visit Mumbai sometime.

BTW, which drivers are you planning to use in your TL Bookshelves?

Regards,
APK

Peerkess- M13NH, T26SG

I know the sound will be high end but I hope it remains within reach of many of the audio enthusiasts who undrestand that even indian manufacturers can do superb job! :)

Last edited:
I know the sound will be high end but I hope it remains within reach of many of the audio enthusiasts who undrestand that even indian manufacturers can do superb job! :)

It will be high-end and also be very reasonably priced within the reach of all Indian's who wish to own a high-end TL at the price of a normal book-shelf speakers. If you ask me the finish of the speaker is the major portion of the cost and not anything else.

Back