A request for Android Tablet Owners

chander

Hi,

If any of you have a 10 or 12 inch 'android' tablet - I request you to share a picture of how the Spotify Now Playing screen appears on it in both portrait & landscape mode.

It will be a great help!!

Thank you all in advance!
Chander!

Samsung S3 Tab.

Attachments

• 20230612_071713.jpg
    20230612_071713.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20230612_071635.jpg
    20230612_071635.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 22
@ssf - thank you so much for your reply. I want to see the Now playing screen.

You will have to click on the Grey box on the left hand side - while playing a song from your tablet. That will take you to the now playing screen. If you can & have the time - I will really appreciate.

For now I have got the answers I was looking for :) @ssf was kind enough to interact with me on whatsapp and resolve these queries for me.

I find it fascinating that I do not personally know anyone with an android tablet :) Yet again forum and members to the rescue!

Thanks!

For now I have got the answers I was looking for :) @ssf was kind enough to interact with me on whatsapp and resolve these queries for me.

I find it fascinating that I do not personally know anyone with an android tablet :) Yet again forum and members to the rescue!

Thanks!

Saw this message now , I use an Android tablet in case you need any inputs feel free to hit me up in future :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back