Allo USBRIDGE SIGNATURE Player - Owners Thread

Upnp is not the best way. It decreases sound quality. Best is to play using volumio to get best sound.
Thanks, for now it is only podcasts due to how bad the volumio podcast plug in is. can never get more than 10 minutes in using volumio, listened to a 105 minute one today via foobar with 0 stoppages

Hello All, I have purchased the allo usbridge signature player today....Can we power the same with Powerbank(mi 20000mah)?How safe is it and does it improve SQ? Couldn't get the allo shanti LPS due to no stock... Appreciate your response. I could see the Powerbank output is 5v-3A with USB-C

Hello All, I have purchased the allo usbridge signature player today....Can we power the same with Powerbank(mi 20000mah)?How safe is it and does it improve SQ? Couldn't get the allo shanti LPS due to no stock... Appreciate your response. I could see the Powerbank output is 5v-3A with USB-C
Where did you buy it?

Yes, a power bank shall work well with Allo USBridge Signature as it needs 5V-3A. You should see some to no improvement with a power bank as opposed to a wall wart power adapter depending on the rest of your equipment chain. Allo Shanti, however, delivers a discernable improvement with a darker background.

Guys, in case if you came across my earlier post of breaking/pauses in DSD playback with Allo USBridge Signature, then the solution is to use MoOde Audio 7!
i just flashed it today and its running smooth!

FYI:
source: DSD/ FLAC/ WAVes are stored in a computer in local network, and running minimserver.
transport: Allo USBridge Sig
interface: upnp / http://moode.local/ (from browser) or mconnectlite - in ios. - possibly, bubble upnp for android as well.
thanks!
more music!

Guys, in case if you came across my earlier post of breaking/pauses in DSD playback with Allo USBridge Signature, then the solution is to use MoOde Audio 7!
i just flashed it today and its running smooth!

FYI:
source: DSD/ FLAC/ WAVes are stored in a computer in local network, and running minimserver.
transport: Allo USBridge Sig
interface: upnp / http://moode.local/ (from browser) or mconnectlite - in ios. - possibly, bubble upnp for android as well.
thanks!
more music!

Thanks for the info. Any changes in the SQ in moode 7 update.

Dear FMs, looking for a used Digione streamer. If anyone wants to sell please ping me with price quote. Thanks.

Anyone use a Kali + I2S to HDMI LVDS Output Module with the USBridge Signature?

The Object would be to get an I2S LVDS output via HDMI to a DAC.

I am getting a frequent error with usbridge + volumio
Max client reached and it doesnt show any files and have to restart mpd service or the device. I have enabled connection timeout and max client setting to 120.
Do i need to tweak anything further?

Recently purchased the usbridge signature along with the allo shanti power supply as a streaming solution for my setup. There has been an appreciable bump in sonics, most notable of which is the clean and dark background.

Although this was bought with streaming services in mind, I would also like the usbrige to play my music collection stored in a windows PC over the network. Any pointers on setting up a local streaming solution would be greatly appreciated. Currently running volumio on my usbridge.

Recently purchased the usbridge signature along with the allo shanti power supply as a streaming solution for my setup. There has been an appreciable bump in sonics, most notable of which is the clean and dark background.

Although this was bought with streaming services in mind, I would also like the usbrige to play my music collection stored in a windows PC over the network. Any pointers on setting up a local streaming solution would be greatly appreciated. Currently running volumio on my usbridge.
Nothing better than Logitech Media server. Install on PC. Install the add-on in LMS to activate Upnp. Use Bubble Upnp app to browse LMS library and stream to USBridge.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back