Amazon Music App is available in India now. Free subscription for Amazon prime users.

mgdelhi

Amazon Music App is available in India now. Free subscription for Amazon prime users.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.mp3

Features:- You can choose songs preferences,
Browse according to your preference only,
Play recent songs,
Create song albums
Play music in online and offline mode available.
Also you can connect it with Alexa.
It is free for amazon prime users

Hows the connection of it with Alexa? Can anyone explain the good part of it?
If you use amazon music to listen to songs then you can create a Playlist of your own which the alexa will readily play on your voice command. Apart from this I don't know any other advantage of amazon music over something like jio music or gaana.
Though yes i tried amazon music and I do like the UI.

Hows the connection of it with Alexa? Can anyone explain the good part of it?
You can use alexa on the Amazon music to give the commands and to receive the responses which you would have done on an Echo device. Example, ask for weather information, turn on/off lights etc which is usually done through voice commands on Echo device. You can even say play a song on your Echo.

Few more questions -

Does this support chromecast or chromecast audio ?

If not will the screen mirroring work for this?

Downloaded...Chromecast audio works. Thanks for the head's up.

My music requirement is fully fulfilled by Wynk. Never felt that i need another app for the same. Let's see if i need this even though i have prime membership.

Installed and working fine after contacting customer care and updating the details. The issue is because prime music is linked with Amazon.com as of now and does not link your domestic account. Once this is resolved it should be straight forward.

Still need to explore the playlists fully. If this works for me shall dump saavan. Now streaming via Bluetooth to denon receiver.

The issue is because prime music is linked with Amazon.com as of now and does not link your domestic account.

I did that when I got Amazon Echo Dot. So fairly straight forward.

I heard Amazon Music in car today (Bluetooth Streaming) and quality is great. Bass is little soft (the way I want) in comparison with other music apps. Thumbs up from my side.

Just listened in iOS and also compared same songs from Apple Music. Both I tried in my car, home I don’t use any streaming service. Amazon music compressed music too much. Not listenable.

I tried couple of songs and compared with Apple Music. Apple Music is way better than amazon.
Also I feel Gaana has more resource compared to Apple / amazon etc

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back