Amazon prime videos launching in India

I have once tried casting Amazon Prime Videos via chrome browser & th PQ was pathetic. APV doses not support google cast for now. I just bought a LG 4K Smart TV & it has a built-in APV app & the PQ is top notch, FHD 1080p with great sound. yet to find any 4k content on APV.
Grand Tour is available in 4K HDR on Amazon Prime Video India region....if you access it from the inbuilt app on TV :)
This show is one of the best representation of HDR I found recently.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

82b290e585cf9f703c33ab0f975e808c.jpg
47145beba3ef8fa64eac48aaf6028291.jpg
cc363435bfae0a315f50c5a5c7e2078c.jpg

1e8ae5c94b66b317d3caf9e7027dd357.jpg

Checking out a few 4k titles on Amazon Prime, the PQ looks fantastic, maybe it's 4k, but if you look at the bottom left it clearly mentions 1080p HD.

The last one is from Netflix & it clearly mentions Dolby Vision & even briefly flashes the dolby vision sign before the episode starts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Prime Video has the same title twice. One for 1080p and other for 4k HDR. From the home tab of the app, scroll down till you see "Available in UHD". Open that title and that will play in 4k HDR.

Or open the prime video in browser. Scroll down till you see "Available in UHD". Add the title to the watchlist and open it from the app. You will be able to play those titles in 4k HDR.

Prime Video has the same title twice. One for 1080p and other for 4k HDR. From the home tab of the app, scroll down till you see "Available in UHD". Open that title and that will play in 4k HDR.

Or open the prime video in browser. Scroll down till you see "Available in UHD". Add the title to the watchlist and open it from the app. You will be able to play those titles in 4k HDR.
Yup, got it, you have to scroll all the way down for the UHD shows. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some one please help me guiding how to download APV in my 4k smart tv(intex),which does not have the app and Iam unable to dowload.
Apv is available only in LG tvs,how are you guys watching then.
Also,please let me know of ways to makechrome browser work in my smart tv,it opens but cursor does not work,after googling I found chrome does not work in most tvs.Many movie sites work only in chrome browser.

Some one please help me guiding how to download APV in my 4k smart tv(intex),which does not have the app and Iam unable to dowload.
Apv is available only in LG tvs,how are you guys watching then.
Also,please let me know of ways to makechrome browser work in my smart tv,it opens but cursor does not work,after googling I found chrome does not work in most tvs.Many movie sites work only in chrome browser.
First thing first! Is your 4K Smart TV an Android TV? If yes, you can sideload the Amazon Video App APK for Android TV.
Please note this is totally different APK file from the Mobile app for Amazon Prime Video.

If your answer is yes, you can download the APK file from this link:
https://mega.nz/#!rUNjzazC!gSA_ngAhGwTA1n_PtCk0oeQczCOqpwUL8BwM9-zjCZQ

And when you're done installing the Amazon Video App.... Go to settings and click on Register Device. It will generate a code. Use your browser in the same Wifi network to register the APV app.
www.primevideo.com/mytv
2d78d58f09402fda7223f83f193470e7.jpg

Thanks a lot technobat,it is very helpful.
Yes,my intex 4k tv is an android tv.
I shall follow the steps you have given.

My god
That file about sideloading apv did not open in my browser
Looks like installing mega app is essential to view.

My god
That file about sideloading apv did not open in my browser
Looks like installing mega app is essential to view.
It will open easily in Chrome browser on your PC :) Anyway you have to send the app to the file system in your TV.

I have got Amazon video on my Xbox 360 and after registering my device the us catalog loads and it streams some shows and in others it gives a message that this is not available for your region. I do not have a Amazon prime subscription on Amazon. Com. Any help on how to load the Indian catalog ??

Officially available on Nvidia shield. You can even stream in 4k HDR on NVidia shield.

On Mi Box, you can sideload the Nvidia shield app but you get only 1080p. 4k streaming titles throw error while playing.

All other android box with mobile android OS can only play 480p resolution.

Officially available on Nvidia shield. You can even stream in 4k HDR on NVidia shield.

On Mi Box, you can sideload the Nvidia shield app but you get only 1080p. 4k streaming titles throw error while playing.

All other android box with mobile android OS can only play 480p resolution.
Can you share Nvidia shield app i will install in my mi box

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back