An affordable but almost perfect matching rear surround speakers for for my AV receiver Yamaha HTR3066

Thanks... My AVR is Yamaha 3066. Can it drive A360 perfectly... AVR's o/p is 100watts/ch. But A360 has 200watts... Any issues...?
No issues, but you may not able to drive the driver to its full potential with your Yamaha HTR 3066!! ..IMO

The rate for T50 is too high. It is 23k as per profx MRP. Some discount expected.

I don't think T50 or cs260 will be significant upgrade over Yamaha 8390. Try for a360 or s50.
I think, frofx Mrp for T50 is for just 1 piece, not for pair...

I think, frofx Mrp for T50 is for just 1 piece, not for pair...
T50 is a very basic speaker, it can't cost 46k per pair, almost like signature series. It has to be pair. You can easily call profx and sort it out.

What about Boston's service. If something happened, where should I get service support....? Do they have any authorised service team in India...
Mz audio Mumbai are authorized distributors of Boston in India. They will take care of service. Verify with them that the seller is their authorized dealer.
Having said that, it is very unlikely that you will need service for speakers, unless they are defective on arrival.

T50 is a very basic speaker, it can't cost 46k per pair, almost like signature series. It has to be pair. You can easily call profx and sort it out.
Ok.... Actually I am going after BA-A360... Trying to get more info about it...

Mz audio Mumbai are authorized distributors of Boston in India. They will take care of service. Verify with them that the seller is their authorized dealer.
Having said that, it is very unlikely that you will need service for speakers, unless they are defective on arrival.
Ok..... I am not so good in thease cases. Only thing I req from speaker is it should give superior quality o/p, not higher sound.... But technically I am very poor... Sorry...

Yes, big difference, A 360 is not comparable with A250 and its more power full and full range speakers, but maybe you need more power full amp to drive to its full potential as other fm told...

I have audition both BA A360 and A250 in past and purchased A360 from MZ Audio, Mumbai a year back and no issue till date. A360 is more powerful and deeper in low-end compare to A250. Sound stage is bigger and speakers seems to be fuller than A250. No need of subwoofer for music listening. You can listen A360 for longer periods . It is worth to spend extra money on A360. If budget doesn't permit then Nano C405 is available in classified section for 25k. Jamo C405 is also highly recommend speakers by FM. Make sure whether your AVR can run these speakers as they need power to perform well else you will end up with AVR upgrade in near future.

I have audition both BA A360 and A250 in past and purchased A360 from MZ Audio, Mumbai a year back and no issue till date. A360 is more powerful and deeper in low-end compare to A250. Sound stage is bigger and speakers seems to be fuller than A250. No need of subwoofer for music listening. You can listen A360 for longer periods . It is worth to spend extra money on A360. If budget doesn't permit then Nano C405 is available in classified section for 25k. Jamo C405 is also highly recommend speakers by FM. Make sure whether your AVR can run these speakers as they need power to perform well else you will end up with AVR upgrade in near future.

Thanks... Decided to buy BA-A360. Trying to increase my budget...

Thank you everyone... Your suggestions helped to make a good decision...

Welcome....hope you have a good experience and performance with the speakers....you can accordingly post your feedback and reviews...

Hi Betson,

Have you upgraded your Front and Center speakers. If so could you please share your experiences/review. I am also looking to upgrade speakers for my HTR-3066.

Thanks,
Raju

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back