Any ideas for mousetraps

hi..
after setting up trubble gum for 2 days, today i found a mouse stuck in the morning..
check attached pic..
I followed the most humanitarian approach possible :)
I took the entire board in a bag, took it out in the park nearby.. and dropped some vegetable oil on his feet and tail, so after struggling for 2 mins he managed to escape from the board..

Attachments

• IMG_5940.JPG
    IMG_5940.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 45
I took the entire board in a bag, took it out in the park nearby.. and dropped some vegetable oil on his feet and tail, so after struggling for 2 mins he managed to escape from the board..

Bad move. I would not be surprised if he is back in your house in a few days!

Cheers

Bad move. I would not be surprised if he is back in your house in a few days!

Cheers
this time even if he is back i m sure his intent would be more noble..
in the morning while clicking a few pics, i noticed that while i was flashing away he posed quite well in front of the camera..:lol:.

He lookes cute!! :eek:hyeah::)

I feel kinda sorry for him ... upto a point we can tolerate them until our health and expensive audio gear is threatened :D

Nice that you let him go .. but he might be back!!

I once saw a scene right out of a cartoon .. walking on a footpath, this plump rat (not oversized, just well fed) thought he could hide from me by sticking part of his head behind a tiny obstruction. He made a dash to huddle and arrange himself behind that slab of stone. Little did he realize that if he cant see me because his head is covered, I could still see the rest of him ... :lol:

Cheers

this plump rat (not oversized, just well fed) thought he could hide from me by sticking part of his head behind a tiny obstruction.
Rat thinking : Oh! I can squeeze just right in, I am not "THAT" fat.

..... You know just like humans :lol:

although unnecessary, i couldn't resist clicking and sharing this with you guys when i saw this today morning ..:yahoo::yahoo:
note: i m not in any promoting the trubble gum by this..
i m just lucky i guess.. (from george of the jungle)

Attachments

• IMG_5942.JPG
    IMG_5942.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 27
darn!,in chennai i dont seem to be gettin any of these.nothing other than boomer!!!!!!where do we get these anyway ?.ebay?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!..rat poison sux!.i had two big cakes spread out all over the house and a week later after my vacation...i get back home to see everything eaten and heaps of rat s**ts all over the place(guess the tiny freak was leavin me a message!)...and the first thing i saw when i entered home was the stink rodent havin a breezy walk on my roland guitar amp!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
darn!,in chennai i dont seem to be gettin any of these.nothing other than boomer!!!!!!where do we get these anyway ?.ebay?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!..rat poison sux!.i had two big cakes spread out all over the house and a week later after my vacation...i get back home to see everything eaten and heaps of rat s**ts all over the place(guess the tiny freak was leavin me a message!)...and the first thing i saw when i entered home was the stink rodent havin a breezy walk on my roland guitar amp!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check the link..
PCI:: Household Products: Trubble Gum™ - The better Rat Trap

They should have availability in chennai too..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back