Any news about OLED TVs in India

Hi Guys,

This is the technology of the future..Better than LED/LCD, comparible to Plasma and light weight as well as eco-friendly. I have heard that Sony and Panasonic have joined hands for mass scale OLED panel production. There are OLED TVs displayed at Tech Shows internationally.

Any body having any news about their arrival in India and likely prices.

Hi Guys,

This is the technology of the future..Better than LED/LCD, comparible to Plasma and light weight as well as eco-friendly. I have heard that Sony and Panasonic have joined hands for mass scale OLED panel production. There are OLED TVs displayed at Tech Shows internationally.

Any body having any news about their arrival in India and likely prices.

Mate, havent seen OLED yet but Sony has put their 84" 4K TV on display....price is approx 17 lacs....in case your are interested...

OLED in mass consumer market is still some distance away. In this year and next, we might see the intorductory TV priced insanely.

There is no question of buying right now, as options are just not there (unless one wants to invest 20L in a TV set).

Hi all,
I am just interested only in OLED but can't afford to own. OLEDs are already in use in high end smartphones like samsung galaxy s series. Some reports claim that small size OLED panels are easier to produce while larger ones require separate infrastructural setup. So we may hope that full hd OLEDs of atleast 26 inch may not be that much expensive.

I was interesred in Aishwarya Rai ,but did not have capacity to marry her.( she was my junior for brief period,) dont u think your statement same like that???:);):p

The only difference is that you can only dream of marrying her and will keep dreaming but he can own an OLED TV someday. :D

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back