Any opinion on Sonodyne alaap and baandish bluetooth speaker?

amitakkihal

Searching for an easy to use all-in-one speaker for my living room, considering the low levels of appreciation for my fledgling 2.0 setup of separates, which will be reserved for the study. Came across these two Sonodyne models for 17.5k and 25k respectively. They look well constructed and i wondered whether it might be better value for money than a Sonos 1 or Audio pro C5, as it is made in India. Has anyone auditioned or have a general view of Sonodyne from a value perspective?

I've used the Sonodyne bookshelf speakers, and those had a beautiful clear sound. However I have no experience of these 2 bluetooth speakers. I would have gone for them easily if they were 10K and 15K, but at 17.5K and 25K, I am also looking for someone who has used these speakers and can give a reliable opinion. Maybe email Sonodyne and check if they have a branch somewhere close by where you can test these out?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back