Anyone bought the Hisense 65" U7QF?

psychotropic

I scoured through the forums and could not find anyone who's bought the 65 U7QF, so that's why I thought I'd create this thread. After a lot of mind-wringing I am finally on the verge of considering this option because there seems to be no sign of the Toshiba U7980 coming back in stock. Just thought I'd check if anyone here has bought the U7QF and what the experience is like? Would love to know! Thanks in advance.

check out amazon product page and you will find some reviews bro , well for the price it is a solid device under 1k , but I wouldn't suggest to take a hisense model at nearly a 1lakh rupees if you can stretch your budget then and can perform prevention care of the burn in factors on an oled then its better to get a bx or CX oled from lg at 1.25-35lks . but under 1lk uq7f makes sense but bare in mind that if you buy it you gotta take an extra protection package from a third party. as some of these panels already comes with dead pixels on them out of the box . (my u7980 has em ).

but for a hefty price of 90k I won't take this I would rather take an oled by increasing my budget , if I couldn't get a 55 "u7980 for myself I would have gone for a Sony x900h or a b9 or bx oled from lg

Last edited:
check out amazon product page and you will find some reviews bro , well for the price it is a solid device under 1k , but I wouldn't suggest to take a hisense model at nearly a 1lakh rupees if you can stretch your budget then and can perform prevention care of the burn in factors on an oled then its better to get a bx or CX oled from lg at 1.25-35lks . but under 1lk uq7f makes sense but bare in mind that if you buy it you gotta take an extra protection package from a third party. as some of these panels already comes with dead pixels on them out of the box . (my u7980 has em ).

but for a hefty price of 90k I won't take this I would rather take an oled by increasing my budget , if I couldn't get a 55 "u7980 for myself I would have gone for a Sony x900h or a b9 or bx oled from lg

I'm planning to buy from Reliance Digital, so they themselves offer support for the TV for the three year warranty period.

I actually started out not wanting to spend more than 70k so I am REALLY stretching to spend 90k, no chance i can go above that, and that too for a 55" TV :p I could look for a 55 inch TOshiba U7980 though. Hmmmm. How are you finding yours overall?

I'm planning to buy from Reliance Digital, so they themselves offer support for the TV for the three year warranty period.

I actually started out not wanting to spend more than 70k so I am REALLY stretching to spend 90k, no chance i can go above that, and that too for a 55" TV :p I could look for a 55 inch TOshiba U7980 though. Hmmmm. How are you finding yours overall?
the TV itself is very good for its price and can get almost accurate on colours if you caliberate it properly but don't expect Sony led TV level or an lg oled level accuracy but its much much better than any other shitty brands like vu , mi , thomsun , Kodak , iffalcon but the probability of dead pixels are a bit high on the TV .

but first let me know for what all purpose are you planning to use this TV ?

the TV itself is very good for its price and can get almost accurate on colours if you caliberate it properly but don't expect Sony led TV level or an lg oled level accuracy but its much much better than any other shitty brands like vu , mi , thomsun , Kodak , iffalcon but the probability of dead pixels are a bit high on the TV .

but first let me know for what all purpose are you planning to use this TV ?
the usual! movies, tv shows, etc. etc. mostly through streaming. maybe a little bit of sports, but not much. no DTH at all.

no you will have no issues , coz upscaling from DTH is very poor when compared to Sony , Sony has best upscaling algorithm out there so yeah take an extended warranty and take the product bro specs wise it is a beast , 1000nits equals proper HDR and Dolby vision
;)

bro take it I heard the product is running low on stocks , if you plan to take this take it asap coz newer stocks are gonna see a starught 10℅ price hike due to shortage of raw materials and high prices for the available raw materials for manufacturing appliances. even on flipkart its shown running out . so I believe you should take it if you like the product

I guess for the price this product is a very unique proposal coz a similar speed q90t from Samsung is costing nearly double the cost of this product under a lakh you won't see any other product with 98 local dimming zones , even the Sony x900h costing 1.05lk for 55inch doesn't have ⅓ of this number ie Sony has only 32 local dimming zones. so considering the specs and price its a take if you don't mind the brand value or show off thing.

Last edited:
Thanks! this comes with a 3 year warranty, via reliance digital (resq). they are offering 2 year further extension for 13k, is that worth taking?

yes it surely is , extended warranty does always come in handy especially when it is during the 5th year coz most of tvs fail at that time period if they are supposed to fail but if they could pass the 5th year with no issues then you can expect its life upto 8 years too but hey no ones keeps a TV for 8 years

Just ordered it. Delivering tomorrow. Decided against the extended warranty finally. This 90k itself is absolutely killing my finances :p I'll see later if i can get it covered under some home insurance or some other extended warranty scheme. hopefully lasting 3 years will mean it's good for longevity :p

Waiting for your review. Even I add, 13k is good for unknown brands. You wont regret it.

So this is default Store offering

Is this buyable only at purchase time or for a certain amount of days/ time afterwards?
The three year warranty is the default offering, and the warranty/service is by Reliance itself. The salesperson said the extended warranty (especially at the discounted rate of 13k....normally it's 24k for TVs in this price bracket, according to their table) is available only at the time of purchase. He wasn't very clear though, but I'm going to assume I don't have the option to take it later.

Alright it's here! Now I have no knowledge of the state of the art, i've seen the LG OLEDs and i've seen some other TVs here and there, but definitely no intimate knowledge. But this thing looks fantastic. The blacks are deep, the screen gets really bright, Dolby Vision looks amazing (watched some of the Mandalorian, and a little of Pixar's Soul....Soul looked absolutely incredible, Hotstar is definitely delivering some serious bitrates now it looks like, for their 4K HDR content). Android TV works well, i'm coming from a Fire TV so slowly getting used to the different interface, but so far so good. It's not buttery smooth, but more than quick enough. I like that it has all the apps I use (Netflix, Hotstar, Prime, Mubi) and I don't even need to connect any external device to it.

The colours look great as well, I am trying out the various pre-sets, but I'll soon try calibrating it using the settings given in RTings and so on by and by. Overall a pretty stellar TV. panel also seems *touch wood* to be perfectly even so far.

Oh by the way the 13k extended warranty is still an option it seems. Do you guys think I should take it? That way I'll have peace of mind for 5 years.

Congrats, Seems a fantastic purchase. Take it immediately the 13k warranty, if things ever went south you know you are safe.

Android TV works well, i'm coming from a Fire TV so slowly getting used to the different interface, but so far so good. It's not buttery smooth, but more than quick enough. I like that it has all the apps I use (Netflix, Hotstar, Prime, Mubi) and I don't even need to connect any external device to it.
Which Fire TV gen? 4K? Hows the comparative "responsiveness" in UI?
Oh by the way the 13k extended warranty is still an option it seems.
How long are you eligible to get it? Please do ask/ find out. I've seen US stores offer it upt X days/ weeks after Purchase. Curious about limitations here.
Do you guys think I should take it? That way I'll have peace of mind for 5 years.
I think its more like a 70% refund policy after Renting the TV said time, given what i am seeing here - Probably worth it.

Anyone who bought one? @psychotropic

I asked this here in general: But given that with my search very few TVs/ Brands/ Models have inbuilt FF mics, figure I'd ask/ linkhere as well.

TV: Handsfree control; play/pause, rewind/ forward on Prime Netflix YouTube Disney Spotify? when cook, fitness, declutter, DIY, Docu/ Edu/Note taking?

Via
Far Field Mics present on:

* In built on some TVs

* Linked Fire TV Box / Alexa/ Google Asst Speakers?

I find a lot of times I am watching stuff I like to keep busy or get some errands done.

Last edited:
Back