Aramex and KYC

sound_cycle

Hi,

Ordered a BJC 75 ohm coax from AZ (.com) and it is being delivered by Aramex.

So I got a mail saying upload KYC and as an individual I uploaded my Aadhar ka scan and entered my numeric identity in the box provided, hit upload and was rewarded with a success message.

The tracking site shows "Customer contacted to arrange delivery". And at the same times as that shows up on the tracking page, I received SMS saying that uploaded documents do not meet requirements (same name and same address as order so that does not makes sense) and they want me to provide a copy of id proof at delivery.

I am not likely to be here when it is delivered. And I am not comfortable with handing out a copy of my aadhar to some random xyz.

My questions

1.) Is any action required in response to the "Customer contacted to arrange delivery" ?
2.) What id doc is "safe" to distribute to couriers ?

ciao
gr

Hi,

Ordered a BJC 75 ohm coax from AZ (.com) and it is being delivered by Aramex.

So I got a mail saying upload KYC and as an individual I uploaded my Aadhar ka scan and entered my numeric identity in the box provided, hit upload and was rewarded with a success message.

The tracking site shows "Customer contacted to arrange delivery". And at the same times as that shows up on the tracking page, I received SMS saying that uploaded documents do not meet requirements (same name and same address as order so that does not makes sense) and they want me to provide a copy of id proof at delivery.

I am not likely to be here when it is delivered. And I am not comfortable with handing out a copy of my aadhar to some random xyz.

My questions

1.) Is any action required in response to the "Customer contacted to arrange delivery" ?
2.) What id doc is "safe" to distribute to couriers ?

ciao
gr
I have provided a copy of my drivers license in the past, they have asked for a copy even when I was present to take the delivery.
Cheers,
Sid

In case you handover the copy of your Aadhaar/any confidential document, just ensure that you clearly write to whom you are providing to & the purpose, on it (of course, in the empty space which can't be torn/remain as a part of the doc) in order to be secured :)

I had upload my driving license on amazon.in but they say it is not a valid doc. They need adhar or pan or passport. Though you get an sms asking to give the copy at the time of delivery, most of the times the del guys don't ask for it.

On the Amazon submit documents page there is an option to upload Adhaar card - front and back . I only have e-adhaar scan. Is this valid?

With my latest order through aramex from Amazon.com, I uploaded the driving license and just gave the pan no. And it was rejected that pan card copy is required with dl. And they are shipping it to me and ID will have to shown at delivery but the delivery guy didn't ask for ID proof.

On the Amazon submit documents page there is an option to upload Adhaar card - front and back . I only have e-adhaar scan. Is this valid?
AFAIK, you just need to update the number in your personal details section as KYC. That's it. No need to upload any docs.

Update

After a barrage of SMS I wrote to customer support at Aramex who basically said Chill, allijhwell.

Package was delivered yesterday. No id proof or sign. I was not even home and it was left with security for me.

Ciao
GR

I ordered package from Alibaba, and in customs it held my package. I got SMS as it says to upload my adhaar front and back. I upload it several times as it repeatedly come again as rejected. I don't understand and what to do as there is no other instruction further. In this dilemma I heard that they used to held the shipment for they will get charged for held the package.

I ordered package from Alibaba, and in customs it held my package. I got SMS as it says to upload my adhaar front and back. I upload it several times as it repeatedly come again as rejected. I don't understand and what to do as there is no other instruction further. In this dilemma I heard that they used to held the shipment for they will get charged for held the package.

I had ordered from Amazon UK & the passport scan got rejected by DHL KYC site. This was because I uploaded a scanned photocopy of the passport as against scanning the original passport. Then I clicked a photo of my original Aadhar from the phone & uploaded it to the site & was approved.
Pls try doing that. If that doesn't work then pls contact the customer care of the Logistics company who is supposed to deliver.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back