Are there any Klipsch Forte III Owners

Once I finalize the speakers, my plan is to go for totally separates. Most likely a tube pre amp and a SS power amp.
Vivek, did you do anything abt the center table? If you are going to keep it then even the bestest speaker wouldn't image well. Please think abt speaker placement real estate before making any big investment. You might want to consider a Klipsch Heresy and put it on a stand. FS is unlikely to work in your place with the current furniture setup.

P
Vivek, did you do anything abt the center table? If you are going to keep it then even the bestest speaker wouldn't image well. Please think abt speaker placement real estate before making any big investment. You might want to consider a Klipsch Heresy and put it on a stand. FS is unlikely to work in your place with the current furniture setup.
Planning to dispose off all the furniture :).

Also I have sold my Denon 4500h. So kinda starting from scratch again.

I am soon going to be a owner of Forte III. Order placed for walnut finish. No other finish available in India except black. So specially being imported on order. Next hunt is to match electronics with the Forte by the time they arrive in 2 months time.

Last edited:
I am soon going to be a owner of Forte III. Order placed for walnut finish. No other finish available in India except black. So specially being imported on order. Next hunt is to match electronics with the Forte by the time they arrive in 2 months time.

Congratulations..pl do write impression once its available with you.

Congratulations..pl do write impression once its available with you.
Sure. I do not have any amp at the moment as I sold my Denon 4500h as that was a wrong buy. I would be posting a new thread to help me buy Stereo equipment. I may have the speakers first but no amp lol.

Spend the money wisely and buy a good amp. Preferably a new one. Avoid pre-owned. Your speakers are very nice and very expensive.

Look for a good new Luxman. Through authorized channel's. Unfortunately McIntosh and accuphase aren't available through the right authority.

Don't get hooked into getting a used amp by someone giving ball talk and trying to pawn off something to you please.

With a brand new amp, you can't go wrong. Your speakers will need something nice and shiny. Lots of brand new tube amps available as well. Good audiophile brands. Spend once spend right. I'm an example of the other kind. Wrong spendings most of the time. Wish u good luck Vivek!

If you want to buy an amp from an authorised distributor in India, check out Unison Research, Luxman and Prima Luna tube amps. You don’t need more than 20 -25 watts of tube power. Avoid Accuphase and Mcintosh. They will be too colored for your Klipsch.

Spend the money wisely and buy a good amp. Preferably a new one. Avoid pre-owned. Your speakers are very nice and very expensive.

Look for a good new Luxman. Through authorized channel's. Unfortunately McIntosh and accuphase aren't available through the right authority.

Don't get hooked into getting a used amp by someone giving ball talk and trying to pawn off something to you please.

With a brand new amp, you can't go wrong. Your speakers will need something nice and shiny. Lots of brand new tube amps available as well. Good audiophile brands. Spend once spend right. I'm an example of the other kind. Wrong spendings most of the time. Wish u good luck Vivek!
Thanks bro for your suggestion. Brand new is the way for sure. Primaluna, Cary audio Luxman are under consideration for now. Plan is to go for tube pre and solid state power. I will soon start a new thread for all wise opinions.

I already have a nightmarish experience of impulsive purchase. So I would try my best to put every single penny to spend wisely. So not in hurry at all :)

If you want to buy an amp from an authorised distributor in India, check out Unison Research, Luxman and Prima Luna tube amps. You don’t need more than 20 -25 watts of tube power. Avoid Accuphase and Mcintosh. They will be too colored for your Klipsch.
Audiophase in Bangalore ain't the distributor of Primaluna?

Absolute Phase sell Prima Luna and Unison Research, among other brands. If there’s a distributor for Leben, look up their Leben 300 integrated amp. Try and kept it simple. Don’t go for a solid state power with Klipsch. Stick to tubes. Ideally get a simple integrated amp.

Fantastic and Congratulations ! As mentioned by experts above, look for Low power tubes to go with it
The Quicksilvers which Prem had a thread about is also supposed to have a very good synergy with Klipsch speakers

Absolute Phase sell Prima Luna and Unison Research, among other brands. If there’s a distributor for Leben, look up their Leben 300 integrated amp. Try and kept it simple. Don’t go for a solid state power with Klipsch. Stick to tubes. Ideally get a simple integrated amp.
Yea Absolute phase not Audiophase ;)

Fantastic and Congratulations ! As mentioned by experts above, look for Low power tubes to go with it
The Quicksilvers which Prem had a thread about is also supposed to have a very good synergy with Klipsch speakers

I am counting on all experts here now.:)

Now that you have started again on your journey, start paying attention to cabling. By that I mean that keep a decent amount aside for cabling. Since you started with speakers, I would recommend something from Cardas.

For amplification, my vote would be for either of Karan Acoustics, Lavardin or First Watt.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back