Attn worldspace subscribers

kvandhi

Hi

I was worldspace subscriber and paid around Rs1800 for my last year subscription, today i got post from worldspace about Applying to US bankruptcy court dist of delaware for the clamis which we paid as subscription amt.

Is any worldspace subscribers got the same mail. Please share me what to apply and any one has done already , please share in this thread

Hi

I was worldspace subscriber and paid around Rs1800 for my last year subscription, today i got post from worldspace about Applying to US bankruptcy court dist of delaware for the clamis which we paid as subscription amt.

Is any worldspace subscribers got the same mail. Please share me what to apply and any one has done already , please share in this thread

I too got same letter. But you see the last date to put claim has already expired. It is just an eyewash for WS sbscribers in India to save their face in USA. Have you gone thru the letter, you will see it would take a lot of expenses to putforth your claim and furtherance of litigation in US Coruts would damage your mental peace. My suggestion is to sit silent. I have five WS receivers alongwith their antennas and poer adaptors. I think all waste a junk. Nothing can happen in distant future regarding the revival of WS in India. Pl. comment all friends

Sometime ago they had published the name and address of a receiver in India to whom you could apply for a refund. I suppose all that is gone now.

Cheers

Am currently using the Worldspace HITACHI receiver on the FM mode. Lucky to have not subscribed to their service ..... but, was excellent though as long as it was for free.

I think its waste of time/money to apply for claim with Worldspace US. Bcoz we have to spend for postage and other charges for every time to send our claims and replies.
Any other similar service available or coming to india in near future ?

Some how I never liked the audio quality of WS Radio it lacked depth and stereo seperation so I never renewed my subscription after it expired for the first time.......

With internet radio, proprietary subscription based satellite radio is destined to go the way of the typewriter.

Quite possible. But I have yet find a set of DJs who were as knowledgable and resourcefull as those in WS. They were just too good. They seemed to pick up songs you had completely forgotten and play them to your delight. I really miss WS.

Cheers

Is there any Hindi service for old film songs on SLBC (Sri Lanka Broadcasting
Corporation) Shortwave Meters? On those golden days It was sounded through our Grundig valve set. In Recent years the 'World Space' fulfilled our
desires. Unfortunately the WS vanished. Seeking a channel like WS in the near future. People like TATA, Reliance, Vijay Malliya,Kalanidhi must bring such a service.
sunder.

Any one knows about world receiver radio, which covers all short wave around the globe. If any know owns it, please share your experience. I thought of buying it in singapore, but people told me it will be pure mono transmission.

Is there any Hindi service for old film songs on SLBC (Sri Lanka Broadcasting
Corporation) Shortwave Meters? On those golden days It was sounded through our Grundig valve set. In Recent years the 'World Space' fulfilled our
desires. Unfortunately the WS vanished. Seeking a channel like WS in the near future. People like TATA, Reliance, Vijay Malliya,Kalanidhi must bring such a service.
sunder.

Please visit Raaga - Hindi Tamil Telugu Malayalam Kannada Punjabi Bengali Gujarati Marathi Rajasthani Songs MP3 downloads music videos and rest assured for your hunger of Indian Film Music from 1940 to upto date. Please thank me if you find this site excellent provided you hear thru ur computer.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back