[Audiophile Warning] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO for Android devices

Android totally rocks! And this app among others are some of the reasons.

Anybody with ICS and above, please try. Just make sure that you have gone to settings and checked on the box which allows you to install from .apk files. You should be good. The OP has been kind enough to also post a link to the download.

No use searching for this on Google Play as this is region-centric. Only people in the US can directly download it off Google Play. Life is not fair, I know :).

Thad - given that you are using a headphone based setup, this may be very handy. If ever you do get to Ice Cream Sandwich and above (Version 4.0 and above) do try this.

And my thanks to the OP. You shared something very useful and fairly uncommon.

Hi All,

I just stumbled upon this terrific audio modeling processor app for Android called Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO, which allows shaping of the audio signal in the most desirable way. And the best part of this is it is totally FREE!
It has couple of virtual surround options which helps widening the soundstage without sounding too artificial (as is the case with most of the sound processing apps).
I have installed this app in my Samsung Galaxy S3 and Asus transformer Infinity tablet, both running on Jelly Bean and with PowerAmp as the music player. The sound quality improvement achieved by these devices is just unbelievable to say the least. You just need to make sure that the player's equalizer or any sound processing is turned off. Also uncheck the Direct Volume Control (DVC) in your PowerAmp player.

You need to select Noozxoide as the default music effect processor as below -
Go to Settings > Sound > Music Effect > Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO > OK

I have configured the following setting and now my phone/tablet can almost replace my Rockboxed iPod 5th gen + Fiio E17 combo -

Noozxoide Psychoacoustic II - "Large"
Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ - "Audiophile". I further tweaked this setting by manually adjusting the extreme high frequency equalizer to zero.
Noozxoide LogicSurround ES - VSUR room size "Focus/Studio" (for critical music listening)
VSUR room size "Live II" (for fun listening)

Google play might have some region wise restriction, so you can download the apk from the below link if it is not available in Google play -

[AUDIOPHILE] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire? PRO - UPDATED v2.0.1.10 - xda-developers

I will encourage you all to try this one out. You will not be dissapointed.

Cheers!

"You need to select Noozxoide as the default music effect processor as below -
Go to Settings > Sound > Music Effect > Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO > OK"

My phone is an HTC Evo 4G LTE, I can't seem to find this. I do have Beats Audio but i cant find Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO

Anyone with a similar phone have any suggestions? - Cheers, kaltorak

Just installed PRO and going to use with neutron music player (paid). Will let my ears digest the sound for a few days and then do a check with neutron and with/without noozxoide to hear the difference and choose the better one for me!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back