Authorized dealers for B&W

Vijay_s

Can someone help me to find authorized dealers for B & W in Bangalore
I already contacted vector systems and it seems dealer has to get the speakers from Hyderabad also I have to pay full amount in advance. I am not sure whether it is a usual practice. Never experienced with other other brands.

Planning to go for B & W 685

Last edited:
The Shop Hi End

[email protected]

Address: Plot No.195, D.N. Nagar, Building No.37, New Andheri Link Road,, Opp to D.N.Nagar Police Station ,Near The Club, Andheri West, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Phone: 022 2620 4706

Offered me best price in India during my B&W684 & ASW610 purchase.

I already contacted vector systems and it seems dealer has to get the speakers from Hyderabad also I have to pay full amount in advance. I am not sure whether it is a usual practice. Never experienced with other other brands.

Stay away from this vector systems, Bangalore.he quotes higher than others and show some fake price list.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the response.
Except the dealer from Mumbai none responded, he takes few days to get the stock.
At last settled with Vector on some positive notes. Ordered 685

Congrats :clapping: Looking forward for your review & some pics too. what was the final price?

In what prise you have purchased b&w 685 and from where. I am too interested

It's a 7 year old post, the 685 has been discontinued too :D
Ha ha ha,i mis write...I was actually havin an interest in b&w 706....I am still not that in to speakers world ..so buddy..please share the best price and authorised dist. B&w india

Ha ha ha,i mis write...I was actually havin an interest in b&w 706....I am still not that in to speakers world ..so buddy..please share the best price and authorised dist. B&w india
audiovisionindia is the distributor in India. Check their website for dealers.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back