AV Expo 2018 : Chennai - Sep 14th - 16th - Chennai Trade Center

elangoas

Hi All,

AV Expo 2018 in Chennai is scheduled to happen between May 11th - 13th @ Chennai Trade Centre - Mount Poonamalle High Rd, Nandambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089.. I received a notification from their Facebook page..

“Come and soak in the euphoria of a purely sensual audiovisual experience”

“Entertainment is what recharges the soul and provides us with the energy and inspiration to keep going and hence any amount spent on it is a personal investment”

Nope.. i didn't say the above quotes..:) Just lifted them from the expo site, which is the same for registration - http://www.grandavexpo.com/home.php

When i click on Visitor registration, there was a pop-up "Registration was closed.Please visit the venue for spot registration !!

Hope they would enable the visitor registration, weeks before the expo begins..

The last time it happened, it was in Aug'16, was able to meet over a dozen chennai forum members and a whatsapp group for chennai FM has been very active since then..

Hope to meet / get acquainted with more Chennai FM this time.. If you plan to visit the expo, please update here..

If you wish to be part of the whatsapp group, PM me with your number and will add you to the group, so we don't miss out acknowledging at the venue..

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the link for registration - http://www.grandavexpo.com/visitor.php, On the bottom of the page " click here to register", by sharing your details.. I did and there was pop-up window, confirming the same..But haven't received any acknowledgement SMS so far..

If any of you are successful receiving an e-mail (or) acknowledgement SMS, please update here..

Last two years were quite pathetic on the audio front. Hope this time there is something decent.

The passes are dated 2016! Anyone with a different year? The mail also is about 2016 and the expo dates are Sep 9,10,11 - 2016! :mad: :D

Last edited:
I just called the Event organizer . He confirmed that it has been postponed to september. Found the contact from Chennai trade center website.

Ok.. Once it gets updated on their website, will request the mods to change the date in the title of the thread..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back