Best 2k gaming monitors for ps5 and photo editing.

It is better to wait for confirmed updates, specially if you are keen on 1440p or VRR. Some games still do 4K@120.

Best is to go for a 4K monitor with all these features, will be future proof.

It is better to wait for confirmed updates, specially if you are keen on 1440p or VRR. Some games still do 4K@120.

Best is to go for a 4K monitor with all these features, will be future proof.
For 4k @120 hz hdmi 2.1 monitor is required. And there are hardly any monitor available in market right now. So no point buying a 4k monitor with hdmi 2.0 because it will support 4k @60 hz only

The PS5 barely does 4k 60fps. Its not even native 4k many times when 60fps is engaged. Where does this talk of 4k 120fps coming from ?
Soon many ps5 titles will be available with 4k 120. And there could be a firmware update coming anytime for ps5 which will support vrr and 1440p

Vrr is super awesome. Maybe sony realised that many titles may not lock to 120hz at 4k, so decided to infuse vrr.

Soon many ps5 titles will be available with 4k 120. And there could be a firmware update coming anytime for ps5 which will support vrr and 1440p
I have a Ryzen 5950X and a 3080Ti and that itself struggles to give out 4k 120. Forget the PS 5 or the XSX will do that.

In Tetris, yes maybe it will do 4k 120.

I have a Ryzen 5950X and a 3080Ti and that itself struggles to give out 4k 120. Forget the PS 5 or the XSX will do that.

In Tetris, yes maybe it will do 4k 120.

Try googling there are atleast dozen or more games which do this. Certain games do have less detailed assets on consoles which help them to achieve this frame rate. PC will have good details hands down.

For 4k @120 hz hdmi 2.1 monitor is required. And there are hardly any monitor available in market right now. So no point buying a 4k monitor with hdmi 2.0 because it will support 4k @60 hz only

Best is to get a LG CX TV, but your budget might shoot. Or wait till HDMI 2.1 monitors become available in India.

To be frank no need to rush, for now get a decent 60hz or 75hz 4k monitor, it is quite sometime when more than 60fps will become a norm in console gaming.

One more thing to point out is the difference in detail quality of 4k@120hz vs 4k@60hz is huge. I have tried it and never go back to some 120hz games. For me games should look good and run smooth, higher FPS is secondary. But it maybe just me.

Try googling there are atleast dozen or more games which do this. Certain games do have less detailed assets on consoles which help them to achieve this frame rate. PC will have good details hands down.

Best is to get a LG CX TV, but your budget might shoot. Or wait till HDMI 2.1 monitors become available in India.

To be frank no need to rush, for now get a decent 60hz or 75hz 4k monitor, it is quite sometime when more than 60fps will become a norm in console gaming.

One more thing to point out is the difference in detail quality of 4k@120hz vs 4k@60hz is huge. I have tried it and never go back to some 120hz games. For me games should look good and run smooth, higher FPS is secondary. But it maybe just me.
Im not sure why is it so hard for you to understand. Its not native 4k 120fps the ps5 is playing games at. The frame rate is 120fps but the resolution is dynamic.

High frame rates certainly effects graphics. 4k 60 is where most people will enjoy console gaming without tempering graphics quality, specially those story based titles.

Im not sure why is it so hard for you to understand. Its not native 4k 120fps the ps5 is playing games at. The frame rate is 120fps but the resolution is dynamic.
4k 120 seems like a distant dream on console. Seems like companies do false marketing and get away with it everytime, just like true 1ms response time in monitors.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back