best 5.1 satellite speakers under 25k

Viren007

hi Freinds,

I have finilised Denon AVR 1713 and now looking for best sounding 5.1 satellite speakers up to 25k.

please suggest if you have any other option too, also any views on pioneer CSX 822k..

Viren

best is start with a 25k fronts...
later buy sub,centre,rear

in 25k totla 5.1 package you will lose quality.
try sonodyne/wharfedale/paradigm.....there you will get 25k a pair of fronts...
maybe 2 fronts plus a centre also(in sonodyne)...

hi Freinds,

I have finilised Denon AVR 1713 and now looking for best sounding 5.1 satellite speakers up to 25k.

please suggest if you have any other option too, also any views on pioneer CSX 822k..

Viren

What are your options of sourcing them from abroad ?

The following polk package seemed worthy to me as I ended buying the speakers alone.

Amazon.com: Polk Audio TL1600 Speaker System (Set of Six, Black): Electronics

I bought the earlier version of this, TL 150 and they sounded good when I auditioned them. You will need to shell out another decent sum on the sub though.

I have heard the RM series too and they are good sounding for the given price.

Amazon.com: Polk Audio RM705 5.1 Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black): Electronics

There is a lot of options on amazon if you can find a way to ship them here.

Local options would be the Wharf moviestar, I heard them at Vector and they were good. Even BA soundware XS is good.

award winning qacoustic 2000i series can be considered( 5.1 for ~55k). they go well with 1713.. I have had an audition and was impressed by their response.

how much is 1713 working out in Delhi?

just ended yesterday my search with denon 1713 for 30k and Jbl cinema 300 for 22k with addition of Amd redeon 5450 graphic card in my pc for hd experience for 2.2k.

1713 is a true winner with its wide feature however some how i am not getting optimum result in my movies and music,auddesy is not working for me as keep getting error "change your phase connection in center and front right", though i have connected them correctly, subwoofer too sounding boomy as compare too the demo room(i know demo rooms are accoustocly treated) even though not getting best of my cinema,is there anyone can help me out with correct settings,is it a graphic card not performing am using powerdvd12 with dolby digital and dts pcm out but still sound is annoying to me....plrase suggest.

Hi AAkashr,
i am confused and wondering on one side some people suggest to go very big big size of speakers like

sonus 2605v3- 26720k
centrev3- 6450k
di pole surround-12700k

and

FS 10.6 diamond - 49k
centre 10cm -23k
surr di pole - 15k

and also some suggest satelite speakers like you suggested:

Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1

is an AVR like this one capable of handling both type of speakers? how much would be the sound quality difference by your experience.

I am confused. thanks for your help in advance.

I am not sure how good are the Jamo Satellite speakers. My friend has Jamo A102HCS5 speaker system (includes 5 satellite speakers and 1 subwoofer) which I found good. Even the reviews say it is a good balance between performance and money.

Hi AAkashr,
i am confused and wondering on one side some people suggest to go very big big size of speakers like

sonus 2605v3- 26720k
centrev3- 6450k
di pole surround-12700k

and

FS 10.6 diamond - 49k
centre 10cm -23k
surr di pole - 15k

and also some suggest satelite speakers like you suggested:

Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1

is an AVR like this one capable of handling both type of speakers? how much would be the sound quality difference by your experience.

I am confused. thanks for your help in advance.

AVRs can handle both types of speakers (small satellite as well as big floor standing speakers). If you are not an audiophile, even the satellite speakers (with subwoofer) can do a very good job. As I said in my earlier post, I listened to Jamo A102 HCS5 speakers (coupled with Yamaha RX-671) in one of my friends's house and it was too good. Of course big speakers would still add more excitment. How about doing audition of satellite speakers and see if they are good for you ?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back