best deal for your new tv ( Tata sky boxces in 50% cost for today)

gappa

best deal for your new tv ( Tata sky boxces in 50% cost for today) with sms choice

Those who brought new tv's and waiting to get new DTH coneection ,this is good news for them .

Jingalala Saturdays 50% of :? Offer valid only on 29 Oct 2011 Tata Sky HD / Tata Sky + HD.
Tatasky HD Rs 1300 & Tatasky plus HD( recorder) Rs 2000 only for today

Tata Sky announces Jingalala Saturdays as a day for special offers from Tata Sky for all existing subscribers to enjoy the best deals on Tata Sky products and services.Tata Sky is offering a Flat 50% OFF on purchase of Tata Sky HD and Tata Sky+ HD boxes bought from the helpline on this single day. All subscribers buying a box from the helpline on 29 Oct will enjoy 50% discount by way of a credit benefit in his/her account within 48 hrs of buying the box.
To avail the offer, call the helpline now: mtnl/bsnl landline 18604256633
0206600633/west-04066006633(north india)017266006633

TIP..modre=Please relocate this thread in DTH section after few hours.

Attachments

• ts offer1.jpg
    ts offer1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
If you have missed the bus just send sms

sms HD to 56633

Tata Sky will coll you

It seems that trafic was jam and most are disspointed.

Attachments

• ts offer2.jpg
    ts offer2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Received a call from Tata Sky technician just now. He told he will be at my place in next 30 minutes. That is really super fast, I must say. I am happy. :)

Received a call from Tata Sky technician just now. He told he will be at my place in next 30 minutes. That is really super fast, I must say. I am happy. :)

Don't be so happy.Their are many reasions why they are selling in so low cost

1.) I heard that they do not have new transpondear untill mid 2012.So difficult to add new HD channels
2.) Tata sky is sister of englind base sky network.And sky allready launched 1TB box with 3 channels at a time recording faselity .This is important where you recored HD .500 GB can record upto 125 hrHD and 350 Hr of SD signal.On the other hand 1TB can record 250 Hr HD and 725 HR SD.Cost of the 1TB is also 4000Rs.So probabaly they are selling old tech with cheaper .This happened earlier also.During switch over period from ts+ to ts HD + they redused the price from 10,000 Rs to 4000 rs.
3.) Rumers are their that they will provide FREE Boxes to current customers on some condishans .
4.) I also heard that they are going to launch vod based on consept 'netflix'.
( CANADA BASED INTERNET COMPONY WHICH PROVIDE UNLIMITED MOVIES WITH SOME FIX RENT)

so nothing is free in this world.If sombody talking sweet then he is expecting something.

As promised, my new TATA Sky HD was installed in 30 minutes of time. But due to some other work, was not able test the new connection. But to my surprise, as promised all HD channels were already added to my account and the moment software download was done, all channels were ready. No kind of hick ups.

I have tested all the connection just now. And my personal observation is that when I am using my AVR, both PW and SW are just awesome. But if I connect HD box directly to my LG full HD TV, PQ and AQ is not that great but definitely better than normal STB.

If I use AVR, all channels including normal channels are way better. I am not sure why so.

As promised, my new TATA Sky HD was installed in 30 minutes of time. But due to some other work, was not able test the new connection. But to my surprise, as promised all HD channels were already added to my account and the moment software download was done, all channels were ready. No kind of hick ups.

I have tested all the connection just now. And my personal observation is that when I am using my AVR, both PW and SW are just awesome. But if I connect HD box directly to my LG full HD TV, PQ and AQ is not that great but definitely better than normal STB.

If I use AVR, all channels including normal channels are way better. I am not sure why so.

What is your AVR?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back