BEST LED TV 40inch

moyo

Hi guys

As now the market is flooded with wide range of LED TV's ,I would like to know which one is value for money considering the fact that Sony ,Samsung,Pansonic and LG are quite costly above 32 inches.

Do any of the other brands such as AOC,Mircromax,Videocon,Viewsonic,VU,Home Tech ,Weston,Phillips,sharp,Toshiba and Hitachi are value for Money.

How would you rate these brands as most of them has international presence too but their price difference is huge.what would be the ideal criteria for buying a LED TV in terms of Value.

Is it wise to own a 32 inch than 40 inch as the price difference as well as service charges are quite high.

Well all I need to use it for watching movies and cable not much gaming.

I have just bought a Sony HX850 40" - the image quality is quite spectacular, I must say. But yes, it cost 80K+, has built in wifi, 3D etc ..

Go in for the 40" of the top brands you mentioned that are priced around 50K INR and you will be fine.. just select by viewing them in a gallery. Hitachi, Sharp & VU are very good LED TVs too.

Hi guys

As now the market is flooded with wide range of LED TV's ,I would like to know which one is value for money considering the fact that Sony ,Samsung,Pansonic and LG are quite costly above 32 inches.

Do any of the other brands such as AOC,Mircromax,Videocon,Viewsonic,VU,Home Tech ,Weston,Phillips,sharp,Toshiba and Hitachi are value for Money.

How would you rate these brands as most of them has international presence too but their price difference is huge.what would be the ideal criteria for buying a LED TV in terms of Value.

Is it wise to own a 32 inch than 40 inch as the price difference as well as service charges are quite high.

Well all I need to use it for watching movies and cable not much gaming.

If you specifically ask for the best 40 inch LED irrespective of the budget, then HX850 is the best. 40HX850 should cost around 80k. What is your budget ? Though HX850 is the BEST, there are still good LED TVs for the money that you pay.

What about a budget TV around 35k?
I have seen some phillips, Micromax Vu as well AOC brands with in that range but not sure which one is better ,also videocon is also some models within that range from their acquired RCA factory.
What is the differnce between these models and high range models from other companies?

What about a budget TV around 35k?
I have seen some phillips, Micromax Vu as well AOC brands with in that range but not sure which one is better ,also videocon is also some models within that range from their acquired RCA factory.
What is the differnce between these models and high range models from other companies?

As far as I know, you will not get any 40 inch LED/LCD TV for around 35k. Are you referring to 32 inch screens ?

^^ Your averment does not apply to all mkvs. You must be aware of the fact that mkv is a container format which contains audio and video codecs. The playability of this format for Sony displays depends on the audio/video codec inside this container.

Usually all the pirated dvd/bluray rips are stored/shared with mkv format.
Sony being the father of the bluray format desists from providing a software to play .mkv files by default.;)
However I heard that firmware updates will do the job.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back