Bic America PL 200-ii Port and Cabin noise

You can leave it to dealer have it fixed and collect them instead of claiming here :). Here people only can give advice of various types but cannot fix. This would help for a peace of mind for your purchase. Because I can see you say that you heard many kind of sounds starting from port noise, cabin noise, glass cracking and now sound from rear and you have dropped them from list and now settled with rear noise. It is better to have it fixed or serviced.

Well the dealer said this sound will settle after the break in period so i brought it back. He also agreed to have it serviced and fixed if the noise exists.

Last edited:
Well......if you had purchased from ProAudioHome...I dont think such an issue would happen........SayHifi seems also reliable....was suggested by ProAudioHome to some buyers in the past....

Well......if you had purchased from ProAudioHome...I dont think such an issue would happen........SayHifi seems also reliable....was suggested by ProAudioHome to some buyers in the past....
All follow the same warranty policies. Pristine Note is the dealer for india and for chennai Audioholics are the only authorized dealer. He contacted me and informed me he had escalated the Issue to Pristine. I also got a call from them who assured will have the issue sorted out. So no issues with the after sales support.

Sayhifi is not an Authorised Dealer for BIC America now, I checked with Prestine. It is not that issue would not happen if bought from ProAudio alone. It can happen on any product no matter where you buy it. As long as you get it sorted out it is fine. It is always recommended to buy from a dealer in your city so you get the best support.

All follow the same warranty policies. Pristine Note is the dealer for india and for chennai Audioholics are the only authorized dealer. He contacted me and informed me he had escalated the Issue to Pristine. I also got a call from them who assured will have the issue sorted out. So no issues with the after sales support.
That's great news to hear. So your dealer sorting out issues. BIC America is known for that and do their dealers :) Everytime I read something on service of BIC America in US I used think will there not be a brand in India that do such Warranty but BIC America has come up with same policy in India too.

Sayhifi is not an Authorised Dealer for BIC America now, I checked with Prestine. It is not that issue would not happen if bought from ProAudio alone. It can happen on any product no matter where you buy it. As long as you get it sorted out it is fine. It is always recommended to buy from a dealer in your city so you get the best support.
Yeah cant blame the dealer. The dealer spoke to me and is willing to do everything he can do have this issue fixed and assured not to worry about the warranty support part

excellent!

Not all experiences are the same. There are a lot of members staying in remote parts of the country who rely on good reliable dealers.....yes you need to do your homework to ensure its with warranty etc.....

Something similar issue and possible fix-
The dealer himself tested and confirmed there is no port noise. I took my sub nd we did all the tests. Only from the internal back some vibrations that to only on some scenes. The dealer informed BIC and also received a cal from them. Mostly by next week this will be sorted out

I am travelling in March and can hand carry it.

It will be at least 25kg in weight and a huge box (not sure if you have seen it in person) and it will incur you import fee for sure. Advisable is to buy it here from Bangalore dealers or directly from Pro Audio Home.

Don't complicate yourself when you have an option to buy it here itself. We have been using for more than a year and happy with it!

@sud98 yeah don’t worry and just get the sub here itself. You won’t have warranty for us product. Bic provides the longest warranty period. 8 years warranty and 5 years on Amplifier. So don’t worry and buy it here with peace of mind. Contact pristine Note as they are the official distributor for India they will guide you we’re to buy. Response from them so far is very good just like how the support is in US.

@sud98, please talk to Mr.Sagar in Pro Audio Home @ 022-65611833. He will be able to help you how you could get it.

Since you're from Bangalore, why don't you talk to Mr. Santosh of Prosonics +91-9341112580 first (He's the dealer for BIC seller for Bangalore)? He has his sales office in Basaveshwara Nagar. Please talk to aforementioned people who could assist you the buying option.

Well kudos to Audioholics. The dealer arranged the replacement after coming to know that I am not satisfied with the purchase.The replacement process was a breeze. After Audioholics escalated the matter I received a call from Pristine Note who appologised and arranged doorstep pick and and drop.Pristine note was very professional and humble during the replacement process.They also covered the cost for pick up and drop. The service provided by them is extra ordinary. They impressed me very much with their professionalism and the way they handled the replacement process. Just received the subwoofer and in total peace of mind. Kudos to Audioholic. Bic rocks .I wish Audioholics and Pristine note the very best. For good brands and even better after sales service we need such pple to grow in the industry. So my dear audiophiles do refer them

Last edited:
Well kudos to Audioholics. The dealer arranged the replacement after coming to know that I am not satisfied with the purchase.The replacement process was a breeze. After Audioholics escalated the matter I received a call from Pristine Note who appologised and arranged doorstep pick and and drop.Pristine note was very professional and humble during the replacement process.They also covered the cost for pick up and drop. The service provided by them is extra ordinary. They impressed me very much with their professionalism and the way they handled the replacement process. Just received the subwoofer and in total peace of mind. Kudos to Audioholic. Bic rocks .I wish Audioholics and Pristine note the very best. For good brands and even better after sales service we need such pple to grow in the industry. So my dear audiophiles do refer them

Excellent to hear this from you. All the best. Enjoy your sub!

Dear Efernand1
I am happy to convey to you specially and all our readers that I just got my delivery yesterday of BIC AMERICA Acoustec model PL 200ii
I must say that dear @efernand1 helped me technically and on whose words I trust and went ahead of this purchase. As @efernand1 suggested I did take audition of this product prior to my purchase. I am certain and I do not regret it a bit. They are just awesome, for the price compared to SVS. I have no rattling or any sort of distortion.

Dear Efernand1
I am happy to convey to you specially and all our readers that I just got my delivery yesterday of BIC AMERICA Acoustec model PL 200ii
I must say that dear @efernand1 helped me technically and on whose words I trust and went ahead of this purchase. As @efernand1 suggested I did take audition of this product prior to my purchase. I am certain and I do not regret it a bit. They are just awesome, for the price compared to SVS. I have no rattling or any sort of distortion.

Congratulations. Enjoy your new sub! Also please share some pictures of unboxing and your demo.

i have 2 bic pl200 and believe me it pressurizes my room with lot of power
my gypsum ceiling rattles like hell as if its gonna fall to my head lol

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back