Bic America PL 200-ii Port and Cabin noise

Dear Efernand1
I am happy to convey to you specially and all our readers that I just got my delivery yesterday of BIC AMERICA Acoustec model PL 200ii
I must say that dear @efernand1 helped me technically and on whose words I trust and went ahead of this purchase. As @efernand1 suggested I did take audition of this product prior to my purchase. I am certain and I do not regret it a bit. They are just awesome, for the price compared to SVS. I have no rattling or any sort of distortion.

Thanks for your kind words and confidence! End of the day we are all here to help each other with the best in AV at an affordable fair price!

Let the sub blend in.......after 20 to 40 hours of use, it will sound more better....accordingly adjust the sub volume later more or less as per requirement....

i have 2 bic pl200 and believe me it pressurizes my room with lot of power
my gypsum ceiling rattles like hell as if its gonna fall to my head lol

Suggest you reduce the volume a bit or try playing with the cut off freq sent to the sub....

Dear Efernand1
I am happy to convey to you specially and all our readers that I just got my delivery yesterday of BIC AMERICA Acoustec model PL 200ii
I must say that dear @efernand1 helped me technically and on whose words I trust and went ahead of this purchase. As @efernand1 suggested I did take audition of this product prior to my purchase. I am certain and I do not regret it a bit. They are just awesome, for the price compared to SVS. I have no rattling or any sort of distortion.
Congrats and welcome to the Bic PL 200 club. Start with the minimum settings. I have kept mine at minimum and that itself is producing powerful bass. It’s a good sub and you can enjoy both movies nd music

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back