Blurring (ghost) image in Sony KLV-32EX300

chetantpatel

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, I have purchased Sony KLV-32EX300 just 4 days back. I am using standard cable from local service provider. Picture clarity on TV is not very satisfactory and very much lower compared to CRT SD TV. I am getting blurry and ghost picture in many channels. EYE straining is there if you look from nearer or from quire far.

Is there any device which can improve the picture clarity of standard cable (I prefer to us this as it is cheaper and I can use this in more then one room with same charge) and can give clear picture atleast to level of SD quality.

Thanks in advance to all for you answering to my query.
Chetan

Hi,
i assume you checked the tv at showroom before taking.
anyway, standard cable is not the ideal source for an hdtv.
check the PQ by playing any original dvd movie via hdmi or component in..
i have seen 32bx300 the other day playing dvd movie (ddlj) from 1.5K player throu composite in at music gallery, was really impressed with PQ.:)
thanks

Well if you just moved from a CRT,then the effect you are seeing is normal for a lcd tv.

Lastly cable wala RF sucks.Best to go for a DTH like big tv or airtel or tata sky.

Dear Friends,

Even I am having same problem with my newly purchased Sony 40 inches LCD TV.

I have Tata Sky though - and the problem is not all that marked, but it is still there.

The guy who came to install said that leave it on for a day it will improve - does that help?

I am not too much a TV viewer, so havent really kept it on for a very long time...

Please help, if anyone knows anything about it.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Friends,

Even I am having same problem with my newly purchased Sony 40 inches LCD TV.

I have Tata Sky though - and the problem is not all that marked, but it is still there.

The guy who came to install said that leave it on for a day it will improve - does that help?

I am not too much a TV viewer, so havent really kept it on for a very long time...

Please help, if anyone knows anything about it.

Thanks in advance.

First off, the question is: Is this a real fault or is it a perceived fault? As adder pointed out, if you are shifting from a CRT platform then maybe you just need to get used to the LCD.

Wrt TATA SKY, it would be a great help if you let us know whether the problem crops up, while watching certain types of video content. For example: does this problem surface when you are watching sports like F1 or football? Or is it there in any and every type of content??

As for the installer's advice about leaving it on for a day, it does not make sense. Maybe he is just hoping that if you look at the TV for long enough you will just get used to the fault and consider it normal......

Best thing to do is to crosscheck with a friend who has a similar TV. See if the same phenomenon can be observed on his/her set. And try posting some photographs, for whatever they are worth

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back