Bought BIC America F12 Subwoofer through Amazon.com

I own BIC V1020 (Rs.13.5k/-) in my 17' X 11' Room and it can easiy shake my room. I am sure F12 will be monstreous. :)

I did feel some boominess at the initial set up, but later on I have tried various locations and found out a sweet spot, now I am getting the right bass which I was looking for. I kept the subwoofer volume at the 9 o'clock position and AVR sw channel volume at -5 db, still I am getting a lot of bass :clapping: (for some tracks while playing music, I need to increase the channel level from -5 to say 0 db). I am truly enjoying it now.

kittu any reasons l
known to u. I had chance to audition sw 450 and sw350 recently. Will confirm regarding new or demo stock. list price in Delhi is Rs 34600. after discount final price being quoted is Rs31000...
pls confirm better prices...

28k was the final price offered to me by local stores here .

Velodyne is really good for movies , but not so great for music. Specially where it needs speed.

Velodyne is really good for movies , but not so great for music. Specially where it needs speed.

I have Aviano s 6 to take care of the music... Then will d Velodyne s suffice for movies or shd I look for some other subs.. Budget .. 30 k max.. 250sqfeet area (18ft by 14 ft by 10ft height),...

I really liked the velodyne CHT-Q series. Clean and tight bass and accurate for movies and music.

SW450 is out of stocks. Only demo units are being sold at many stores including cinebels.

:mad:

I talked to Cinebels employee in Delhi today evening, he confirmed that Brand new SW450 is available and will deliver in sealed pack. Only thing is that he is stuck up with price of Rs.31000. I quoted him Rs.28000 in Bangalore but he stated that those must be left over stock before price hike ( because of $ price increament ). Any thoughts and prices ....

Dude,

I am also planning to get one. Thanks for the document to make it 230V compatible. :)

Also, it would be good, if you share some pics on how to do it as you already have done it w/o any issues.

looking forward for your pics.

Thanks
Siva

Last edited:
I have added a debit card as default card which is valid in India only. That way I can check final prices without any fear of order getting confirmed and card being charged.
When I have to really buy anything I use my credit card which I have added as an alternate card.

You don't need to worry much with Amazon. They are light years ahead of others in terms of customer service.

You don't need to worry much with Amazon. They are light years ahead of others in terms of customer service.

Is it possible to make payments on Amazon (Delivery at USA itself) by VISA Debit Cards... I have an account with SBI and they gave me a VISA Debit card.. is it possible ??

Is it possible to make payments on Amazon (Delivery at USA itself) by VISA Debit Cards... I have an account with SBI and they gave me a VISA Debit card.. is it possible ??

IMO No. I have tried with SBI VISA international debit card in amazon.uk, but didn't work. You can use Axis bank debit card.

Hi Guys,

I spoke to BIC America service and they shared the instructions on how to convert 120v to 240v on F12 Subwoofer. Please find the attached PDF for the same.

Regards,
Sagar

If you don't mind I am sharing this info on another thread that I created for converting 110 V equipment to 220 V !

Cheers !

Dude,

I am also planning to get one. Thanks for the document to make it 230V compatible. :)

Also, it would be good, if you share some pics on how to do it as you already have done it w/o any issues.

looking forward for your pics.

Thanks
Siva
Hi Siva,

Sorry. I do not have any pics as I do not own this sub. I got this information when I was looking for a good sub. Finally bought a SVS SB12-NSD.

regards,
Sagar

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back