Bought BIC America F12 Subwoofer through Amazon.com

Is it possible to make payments on Amazon (Delivery at USA itself) by VISA Debit Cards... I have an account with SBI and they gave me a VISA Debit card.. is it possible ??

i had ICICI international VISA debit card, it worked at amazon.de.

go ahead and give it a try. they will confirm b4 placing the order.
dont worry. with amazon U can take chances.
This is my personal xperience.

anybody wanna talk about same PM me.

Dear FM,
Could you tell me which all brand's sub woofers be easily converted to 220V so that it can be easily used in india like BIC F12?
thanks in advance
Cheers

Mukti

Hi

Plz suggest me which subwoofer is best between BIC AMERICA F12 or WHARFDBLE SW 150

I hav marantz 6006 avr. Plz suggest me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi

I am interested for a BIC America F12 after seeing review and price part. However it seems amazon.com is NOT shipping this out of US currently and I could not find this Sub in amazon.de.
If anyone has ordered this SUB from Amazon could you please point me how to order to get delivery in india.

I have Denon 2310CI paired with Heco Victa 701 FS.

Thanks in Advance,

You can try ishopinternational, borderlinx etc. to import products.

Thanks, the Landing cost from both of the above seller is 28k+, which is the same as shopyourworld. May be its because of higher $ to INR conversion rate.

Saw another post where the cost of F12 mentioned approx 20k, wondering if i can get one in the same cost :)

hii...

Anyone owning BIC F12, please shed some light on the performance. Its costing 26660 at shopyourworld, is that VFM at this price.
Is it a good idea to buy a used 10in velo/jamo/wharf @ 25k than buying a new F12 for 27k.

I am going to use it in 20 * 13 room, with Denon 2310, Heco 700 FS etc...

TIA...

HI,

Please help me how to get international Shipment done from Amazon. iam ready to pay all duties and shipping charges

Thanks, I placed the order on 9th (our noon time) and they shipped it on 10th (our midnight). I received the package yesterday (15th), so in total it took only 5 days to reach it from US to India.

They have two kind of shipping methods, one is Expedited International Shipping (averages 8-16 business days) and the other one is Priority International Courier (averages 2-4 days). For my SW, Priority shipping was $100 higher than expedited shipping, so I opted for the later one.

HI,

Please help me how to get international Shipment done from Amazon. iam ready to pay all duties and shipping charges

Just fill up 'Request Quote' on ishopinternation.com site, they weill revert with the final pricing and once you confirm then you have to provide payment method (CC number etc).
I see there was a sudden increase in shipping charges for F12 (not sure why), 1 month back it was costing 26k, and not it shows 30k :)...

Guys,

I own an F12 bought from ebay for 16.5K. This is VFM. Any thing that is above 22K+ wouldn't be a good move IMO. If your budget is 22-25K, I'll strongly recommend Wharfedale SW 150.
This doesn't mean that F12 is a bad performer, but in the pricing point of view, BIC won't come with any warranty but Wharfedale will.

Siva

I think its a huge risk to import a sub from US. In case of malfunction , which can happen to any electronic equipment, you wont be able to send it back for service. Better stick with what's locally available -with warranty.

I have been importing dozens of stuff from Amazon USA. All of them Gardening equipments(none available locally).After paying the hefty ,so-called import fee deposit. And you can forget the import fees refund - even after 90 Days, because the courier company almost never refunds Amazon( even if thay had'nt paid any duty)believe me , i have gone to the extent of obtaining the 'Bill of Entry' from the courier company.

My policy for import- Never import anything that is available locally.Especially
electronics.

Last edited:
hii...

Anyone owning BIC F12, please shed some light on the performance. Its costing 26660 at shopyourworld, is that VFM at this price.
Is it a good idea to buy a used 10in velo/jamo/wharf @ 25k than buying a new F12 for 27k.

I am going to use it in 20 * 13 room, with Denon 2310, Heco 700 FS etc...

TIA...

Stay away from shopyourworld.com(however tempting it is):eek:..Yeah, i have done that too....

Yes .Anything else would be a much much better idea..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back