Budget speaker (10k budget)

koltkommando

I am searching for a budget setup for my computer.
Mostly I ll be using them for movies and games.Music only in case I am lazy to plug my grado SR 225 to system.
I heard of circle arko 80 being sold for a loot price but couldn't get my hand on them. :(
So I was wondering instead of shedding 7 k amount on circle arko, shouldn't I go for a better alternative.
I am looking for an active speaker for the reason to keep my budget low.
If I can get a good deal with passive and amp combo( used) I am willing to take them
Regards
Noob stereophile

Hi I have wharf 9.0 and Magnat supreme 1000s and ca s30s. Among these the s30 are the best for music with topping. Absolute treat to listen. I rate them far better than jbl control 1s for a bit more money.

If u choose to go the topping route then try amp+dac combo. Google for topping dac, u will get the details. I suggest indeed hifi as the best one to buy topping amps.

If u want to enter tube world, another option is to get a qinpu q2 and upgrade the tube. I have this amp, fantastic for music.

Sent from my Lenovo S880 using Tapatalk 2

if you listening close by PC , then go with smaller sizes like audio engine a2 or logitech s715.. otherwise seperate amp and stereo speakers need some breathing space for listening..

-suresh babu

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back